Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the bullet hits extended to the head? Will have to watch it again now.

Nope, all in his torso, and i believe above the belt line. He takes two hits in the face, the split head in the elevator and the donut head in the mill. The body stuff could be done with practical effects attached to Patrick easily, the head stuff required extra work and especially CGI, so I'm sure they stayed away from doing too much to the face.

Some people would want it, I know a couple customized it with the Sideshow back in the day, pjam put a lot of work into making one for his lineup.

Only if it came with the denim jacket that has the embroidered Chett's Garage patch on the back. :rolleyes2

This is why they should have made the T-1000 a DX.

An idea of what the SC T-1000 Head will look like on this figure:

watermark.php

:rock :clap

This is why they should have made the T-1000 a DX.

Well, if they did, I think the only difference from what this figure set already is would be is having PERS and the lighted base, otherwise, this is already one of HT's most robust figur packages, I think more comes with this than any DX figure.

Yeah plus it would have made him $200 instead of the amazing $165 he is. I mean $5 more than the T-800? Thats it!?! The T-800 seems like a rip off now.

I didn't even realize he was $165 at Sideshow, once again Toys2 coming in cheaper, though shipping balances out so it'll cost the same at either place, but the days of Sideshow being cheaper than Toys2 seem to be over.

Yeah plus it would have made him $200 instead of the amazing $165 he is. I mean $5 more than the T-800? Thats it!?! The T-800 seems like a rip off now.

Cheaper than paying another $200 for the SDCC exclusive Sarah just to get a donut head.

Changed mine, why not. I'm usually not keen on changing up my avatar and sig out of fear of looking like a bandwagoner but it's the T-1000.

Cheaper than paying another $200 for the SDCC exclusive Sarah just to get a donut head.

Even if T-1000 were DX, still don't think we'd have gotten donut head iwth it. HT's never put more than 2 heads with a figure, it'd be cool to see them break that, but they don't seem like they will.

Nah, they are just throwing in an extra TT with that second one. Which sadly probably will back fire since he looks like a slim, and probably custom magnatized at that. But a narrow TT is a narrow TT I guess.

The only problem is, do they know for sure what body the T-1000 comes on, wouldn't do much good to get a spare TT and have the costume not fit because it's the wrong one. If he's on the Slim, so far, there hasn't been any sign of a new wave of those being sold, just the new beefy body and the narrow.

Back