Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys did they confirm they where going to redo the sculpt or was that just a rumour?

I would say probably wishful thinking on the magazine's part again. I really hate people sharing news from those mags because it usually gets lost in translation, and something that's just the writer's wishful thinking or comments gets misconstrued as coming from Hot Toys. That's how the rumor of an HT Fatboy came about.

They may tweak it if they're unhappy or feel collectors are unhappy enough, but if they do, it may not show until they're at the HK release, lately fixes aren't shown until then, like DX Batman, the Blade portrait.

Can somebody post a pic of the truetype I should buy to go along with this figure. Is that something I should order now, or will there be likely another type released closer with the release of this figure?
Is it the narrow shoulder?
Is there a difference between the different narrow shoulder figures currently available?

I would say so, but a narrow TT retails for like $30, might not hurt to just buy one while they're around for retail, worst case you have a spare body around, that never hurts.

I would guess he's either on the Narrow, the Slim, or a new, specific body made for this figure. Narrow's been rereleased and is still for sale, Slim you'd have to hunt down.

I would say so, but a narrow TT retails for like $30, might not hurt to just buy one while they're around for retail, worst case you have a spare body around, that never hurts.

I would guess he's either on the Narrow, the Slim, or a new, specific body made for this figure. Narrow's been rereleased and is still for sale, Slim you'd have to hunt down.

I might get a narrow then.
Toys 2 has 2 narrows available. One with a buzz head and another with that gambit hairstyle. Is there a difference?

I like the way you think Agent Utah.

God I loved that film. I need to get it on DVD.

"I've been on the job for over 20 years, and I fail to see what fishing bricks from the bottom of a pool has got to do with bank robbery. And on top of that, they got me babysitting some quarterback punk, named Johnny Unitas or something."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptZuw1_6Lc

Last edited:
Gambit one is the latest one, the most significant different I know of is the new one has the shoulders flush to the neck where the older one has a slight gap, depending on teh costume for the figure you're using it for, shirt can fall into that gap. I'd go for the newer one personally.

Gambit one is the latest one, the most significant different I know of is the new one has the shoulders flush to the neck where the older one has a slight gap, depending on teh costume for the figure you're using it for, shirt can fall into that gap. I'd go for the newer one personally.

Then that is what I will do. Thanks:hi5:

I thought Hot Toys themselves pretty much confirmed they're tweaking the sculpt?

If they did, it's been done already. The figure's just over two months out and still needs to be dressed, boxed and shipped cargo over the Pacific. There's just not enough time to go back and redo the sculpt without delaying delivery.

And i'd say September is probably fairly accurrate, Sideshow usually won't specify beyond a quarter target unless it's pretty certain something will ship then.

With that target, they might be able to tweak the sculpt and be on time if the heads are the last thing to be done and the proto tweaks are quick, but even that'd be close.

I don't care if they do it, sure better is always nice but I'm happy with it as is.

Back