Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the two of us will be in T2 heaven! :lol

Nope, just at the pearly gates :) BD T-800 will be heaven, but yeah, after getting the donut head to see the likeness and portrait quality this set is going to have, I'm REALLY anticipating it now. The photos are going to look so good, just like T-800.

Make that 3. I'm already trying to build together a larger steel mill floor. :lol

Should be sweet, post pics of course. I'd love to have a grand display for all my T2 figures.

Well, Sideshow's site says September, but I think that's ambitious.

I've got 2 on order with Sideshow and 1 with Toys2.

Now thats dedication right there! I'm going the cheap bastard route :lol

Three, ma you guys are pullin´ something.^^
I get one with the narrow so I have all I need and then when the BD 800 comes AND of course T1 Arnie.
Can´t wait for all those pieces.
HT needs to spread protopics...

I got two POed but what do you need three for?
:borg:

My ideal collection would feature:

- Fully clean, Galleria version
- Fully clean, biker cop version
- Pescadero, split head version
- Steel Mill patrol/biker cop combo with donut head

So, in total, I need 4 bodies, so even getting 3 I'm still a body short. I just figure by the time I'm done screwing around picking up the parts I'd need if I only got 2, I'd be better of buying 3 and selling off what's left, though I think with what's left I could possibly build a frozen T-1000, which I may attempt, if I've got the parts, why not right.

My ideal collection would feature:

- Fully clean, Galleria version
- Fully clean, biker cop version
- Pescadero, split head version
- Steel Mill patrol/biker cop combo with donut head

So, in total, I need 4 bodies, so even getting 3 I'm still a body short. I just figure by the time I'm done screwing around picking up the parts I'd need if I only got 2, I'd be better of buying 3 and selling off what's left, though I think with what's left I could possibly build a frozen T-1000, which I may attempt, if I've got the parts, why not right.

I say you definitely do that. You could get some amazing pictures with that.

I wanted a clean look, the hook arm chase scene with the bullet holes but now that I have the donut head I want that end scene too.

I say you definitely do that. You could get some amazing pictures with that.

If I can get the frosted look, definitely going to have to solicit some help with that much, I can get him down on a base and posed everything myself, but that frosted look will be the key and is beyond me.

As far as the looks, of the damaged ones, donut head's definitely the one I care most about, if I had to give up on one, I'd give up the split head. Even fully split, I don't find it as cool as the donut, probably because with the split, there's no real expression going on, where the donute, he just loses an eye temporarily so the rest of the face was still expressive. I probably feel that way a bit also because of having the Sideshow bust with the split head but no collectible of any kind with the donut effect. I even have the NECA figure for the split.

As far as my photos though, I'm most looking forward to the clean head, the damage stuff is neat, but regular portraits allow for capturing mood with angles and lighting. When I shot the donut head, it was great because I could envision what I'll get with the fully clean portrait. It's the first time where I've gotten some item to give me an idea what a forthcoming figure will be like. Usually you just get the figure when it shows up, there aren't pieces for it packed with other stuff.

You guys aren't messing around when it comes to T-1000's. :lol
I would love to have 3 of them but I'm just to cheap. Just gonna get another body and a few things extra for him and go from there.

Well, it seems like it's to do with the T-1000 because HT's providing us all the parts we need in one set, I'm also planning to have 4 T-800s, but, many keep components are yet to be made for that, so I don't talk about it as much, but literally, every part I need will be available with this single T-1000 figure, may have to buy a few to get the repeat parts, but I don't have to wait or hope for another figure down the line to get parts I need, it's all here, now.

Well, it seems like it's to do with the T-1000 because HT's providing us all the parts we need in one set, I'm also planning to have 4 T-800s, but, many keep components are yet to be made for that, so I don't talk about it as much, but literally, every part I need will be available with this single T-1000 figure, may have to buy a few to get the repeat parts, but I don't have to wait or hope for another figure down the line to get parts I need, it's all here, now.

:horror Obsess much?

Back