Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t21i.jpg

My temporary setup fow now ....... trying hog more weapons too ;)

The closest one is this New Bright RC Harley Fat Boy and can be had for $30-60 on ebay... There is also one on ebay that is a phone which I picked up as well $30-60 and is in the back but I broke during a freak accident but its not as exact the model from the movie. Tamiya made one that is perfect but is discontinued for some time and costs a fortune now $300+

How do you guys pose him with the shotgun resting on his shoulder? I cant seem to get the arm to bend that far back.

Last one before the whole set... :)

Fantastic photos like that make it really tough to be patient while I wait for mine to arrive.

:panic:

Awesome pic. There have been heaps in this thread (and in other threads, on Flickr, etc) that have been pretty inspiring to a complete noob 1/6 collector with a few photography skills under her belt, like me. They've all definitely helped to fuel the imagination. So, thanks for those.

Got into collecting without even thinking about the photography aspect of it. I reckon that's gonna change real soon :D

The closest one is this New Bright RC Harley Fat Boy and can be had for $30-60 on ebay... There is also one on ebay that is a phone which I picked up as well $30-60 and is in the back but I broke during a freak accident but its not as exact the model from the movie. Tamiya made one that is perfect but is discontinued for some time and costs a fortune now $300+

I'm in discussion with the dude that made this bike from MM

bike1.jpg

More pics and info

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2010/07/16-mad-max-road-warrior-bike-on-e-bay.html#more

He offers this super detailed bike for only 100 dollars on ebay, so im hoping of getting a good price to build the TAMIYA 1/6 Fat boy,it should even be less work for him because he does not need to weather it as much.

edit: It's actually crazy that he didnt got it sold for that price, look at the details!

Awesome pic David!

Fantastic photos like that make it really tough to be patient while I wait for mine to arrive.

:panic:

Awesome pic. There have been heaps in this thread (and in other threads, on Flickr, etc) that have been pretty inspiring to a complete noob 1/6 collector with a few photography skills under her belt, like me. They've all definitely helped to fuel the imagination. So, thanks for those.

Got into collecting without even thinking about the photography aspect of it. I reckon that's gonna change real soon :D

Thanks guys! :wink1:
I know what you feeling right now :-D some pics in this thread made me impatient to have it on my shelf...Until thursday! :p
I'm glad I've gave you some inspiration. I'm looking forward to see your pics!

Anyway, I did a photoshoot of the figure today so here are the pics...

t800hottoys5.jpg

t800hottoys1.jpg
t800hottoys2.jpg

t800hottoys3.jpg
t800hottoys4.jpg

My personal favourite from this set...
t800hottoys6.jpg

I hope you guys like it. ;)

I'm going to sign up to be waitlisted over at Sideshow's site, how long does it usually take for them to respond back? thanks!

just a quick heads up guys, CornerStoreComic is having the wave 2 pre-order right now for $148.49. That's A LOT cheaper than most of the other places and it will ship Sep. I already pre-ordered mine. To anyone looking to score this awesome figure for a bit cheaper, feel free to jump in.

Last edited:
is anyone here currently on SideShow's waitlist and have you received any responses yet? just signed up for this great piece and hope it goes through!

Back