Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is only my 3rd HT figure
I'm glad some people kept their calm
cause some of those pics looked awful
plus it hapened also with Babydoll
the official pics didn't look so great
and the sdcc pics made her look good
I will now always reserve judgment till release day

Babydoll did look quite good in person. So did Hot Toys Chris Reeve Superman, but that's a topic for another group of blind and/or insane whiners.

no doubt this looks better than the fat head or Desperate Dan Alice, but i just put RE 4 on and i still dont know if i will shell out $200 + for something that looks about 40% (too generous???) like Milla Jovovich.

:dunno

good luck to those who are deffinately getting her, i hope she looks even better in hand.

:wave

no doubt this looks better than the fat head or Desperate Dan Alice, but i just put RE 4 on and i still dont know if i will shell out $200 + for something that looks about 40% (too generous???) like Milla Jovovich.

good luck to those who are deffinately getting her, i hope she looks even better in hand.

We'll have this as a to-go order:

drew_crow_with_salt.jpg

Pick up in 30 days or less.

Shabam8.jpg
:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft:

aka "Psh, like I'd admit it anyways." :lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/R-hKdClIO-0"]302 Found[/ame]

Kidulttoyshop vid is up. Looks amazing.

she will be shipped to me next week
from Toysquare
usually takes only a couple days
cause we are both in Canada
they always get their stuff fast

Original Blonde Alice with the red dress / leather jacket!

:yess::yess::pray: Or Apocalypse. :D Or maybe we'll be seeing RE5 next look? Milla upated her Twitter that her and Carmen Hawk are working on her new costume for the next installment. Who knows... :dunno I want all her looks. :dance

Last edited:
Back