Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting gonna kill me... First movie I saw in IMAX3D tho :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOlDk_acx3w"]Resident Evil - Songs | Tomandandy - Arcadia - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure too much 3D will eventually mean that cinemagoers will end up wearing glasses similar to the 3D ones permanently.

They should quit it with the gimmicks and concentrated on telling a damn good story!

The previous RE movies were ok at best, still, Milla is fit though!

I'm sure too much 3D will eventually mean that cinemagoers will end up wearing glasses similar to the 3D ones permanently.

We already have non-glasses 3D home theaters on sale.
And the very fact of such an approach to shooting films will disappear only when people quit with popcorn eating :lol

We already have non-glasses 3D home theaters on sale.
And the very fact of such an approach to shooting films will disappear only when people quit with popcorn eating :lol

It's already losing it's impact in theatres. Just like it was in yesteryear, it's a fad that'll go away again.

Really!? No Glasses 3D, how does that work?

I'm sure it'll screw up your eyesight eventually and won't last. It'll end up going the same way as Betamax and HDDVD! I'll maybe go for conventional Blu-Ray when recorders come down in price, but that will do me!

That's just idiotic. :gah:

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered. I then said,
'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started...

:lol more!!!

The Goddess that is Milla
Milla_Jovovich_Supermodel.jpg

The best thing with mainstream 3D is that it has produced some cool products.. Like the new Sony HMZ HMD's going to be fun playing games with those..

They've even put it on a phone now! Jeez, as if you didn't have to screw your eyes up enough looking at the screen as it is. Mind you, it'll be a laugh watching a bunch of Roy Orbison lookalikes walking into lamp posts!

Back on topic and SSC still list Alice as coming in the next 30 days!

Back