Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[IMG]https://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4021/p1080876b.jpg

p1080847.jpg

p1080850d.jpg

Nice photos, but you have her pistol in backwards.

Not mine, the pictures are from Vincenano, not Valvoliner :lol

My HT Alice is coming home probably on tuesday :rock:rock

And BTW He did a custom double elbow joint (instead the original single pin joint) for more range of motion:

p1080876b.jpg

Good work!! :)

Last edited:
You know as much as I hate the Alice character, if i can ever find one of these at a good price like at a GoHastings sale or something, I may very well pick this up. Even I gotta confess this is a damn cool looking figure...

Still can't stand the character though:monkey3

Judging by the pics, I would say, yes, .. but I can tell you and confirm it this tuesday :yess:

HT females are unstable (top heavy)... it is best to use the stand... the high heels/relatively weak ankle ball/not that strong knee joints... With larger booted flat feet like Sarah Connor/Abigail is more stable.

Du'nno what you mean exactly, but in any case you have the display stand, so there is no problem IMO.. however what bothers me most, is that Alice uses the same body (smaller breast) than Jill or black widow.. and that body has a weakness:
The elbow joints.

The elbow joints have a poor and limited range of motion ( about 80, 85 degrees max) and has that fragile "touch" and weak (not sturdy or tight like other TT bodies) :monkey1

Uninhibited they go around 100 degrees.
parts1q.jpg

Cool poses, though I'd like to see what her legs are doing in some of the dual wield poses. The second pic is clever and I wonder if the figure can do that pose.

When a character can do great poses, it's nice when the figure can do them too. Which is why I'm a big fan of the DX Bruce Lee.

Back