Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if anyone out there is still producing the 1989 armoury dioramas? Could use one for my DX09 once this comes in.

batman-mad.gif

Ordered the deluxe March 2023. I hate having to wait for this more than a year. This hobbie and the waiting from preorders to release is a disgrace

If we dont get improvements and racheted arms it will be a failure. I remember the last Batman Begins by Hts was a disaster. I had to cancel my order

This figure is mostly reuse; it’s weird that it’s taken so long - unless they changed the body.

Of all the figures I have on order, this is the one I am the most curious to see the final production sample.

8xkmec.gif

Yeah, I don't know the status on IC's fantastic custom?
Anyone know if anyone out there is still producing the 1989 armoury dioramas? Could use one for my DX09 once this comes in.
Was really hoping the 89 Vault-Armory would be one of the first things JazzInc would move ahead on, once they announced they had expanded their Batman license.
I'd rather Jazz work on an in scale 89 Vault-Armory
8w0d2u.gif
23c1a1d6c0aaa6c00e67af71e47e72e0.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow will be interviewing JC Hong from Hot Toys in a few weeks. Go to SIDESHOW.LIVE and enter ASKAWAY to submit any questions you want to ask him. I'm guessing the more similar questions they see submitted are the ones they'll likely ask him.

I asked if they'll make a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman from Returns.
Did this already happen and I missed it? I went to ask about a few things and it just said “thank you for voting.”

Hasn't happened yet. I'm guessing they will be doing it this week at SDCC?
Awesome, thank you! Did you get the “thank you for voting” thing, too? I was gonna try to ask about Jack and see if they have any plans to do DC Comics figures under the Hoño Studios banner…

Back