Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1724254084576.png

I’d buy the diorama for $1-150, don’t see it selling at $200+ especially when a lot of people don’t own the DX08 or DX09 to use it with, anyone interested in it separately are actively avoiding the 2.0 figure.

Decided to keep my order. I'll keep the base, and sell the rest. Flaws and all, DX09 is still the best version in my eyes. I really love the new details on 2.0, but the likeness just didn't come together as strongly for me. Every time I look at DX09, I see Batman just a strongly as I see Keaton. With 2.0, I just see Batman. Really wish HT would've just tweaked the original sculpt.

Last edited:
This is the only ‘89 Batman 6 scale besides the DX09 that we have so far. Who knows how long it’ll take Joost to make a full Batman figure, dude has too much on his plate. I can see peoples decisions on canceling but despite the flaws, it’s still a decent figure to have. I don’t think canceling will be wise as I can see regret take its course.

This is the only ‘89 Batman 6 scale besides the DX09 that we have so far. Who knows how long it’ll take Joost to make a full Batman figure, dude has too much on his plate. I can see peoples decisions on canceling but despite the flaws, it’s still a decent figure to have. I don’t think canceling will be wise as I can see regret take its course.
While I agree with almost everything here bro, the regret aspect isn’t accurate, at least for me.

Once I saw the photo of it in a detolf I knew instantly I wouldn’t like it in my collection.

No matter how long the wait, it’s better than to be constantly reminded of all of its flaws instead of it perfectly complementing the JazzInc Batmobile. I just don’t want that distraction next to perfection.

Nothing towards the individual who took the pic, but from that pic, I don’t see anything salvageable here except the diorama base from the Deluxe.

While I agree with almost everything here bro, the regret aspect isn’t accurate, at least for me.

Once I saw the photo of it in a detolf I knew instantly I wouldn’t like it in my collection.

No matter how long the wait, it’s better than to be constantly reminded of all of its flaws instead of it perfectly complementing the JazzInc Batmobile. I just don’t want that distraction next to perfection.

Nothing towards the individual who took the pic, but from that pic, I don’t see anything salvageable here except the diorama base from the Deluxe.

Understandable. The detolf photo from Jaxon is the only one that looks dope, but that’s because of the upgraded cape and camera angle.

Understandable. The detolf photo from Jaxon is the only one that looks dope, but that’s because of the upgraded cape and camera angle.
Yeah man I’m upset! Brand new cape sitting in its package from Kit ten months on.

Yeah man I’m upset! Brand new cape sitting in its package from Kit ten months on.

It’s all good, these figures come and go in this hobby. And don’t trip on the cape, I still have a Jaxon black suit SM sitting in its package since February, been lazy to swap it lol.

There’s always that Flash Modern Batman, which I think looks miles better than HT’s ‘89 version. That one looks high quality, accurate, and looks like Keaton, both masked and unmasked. He would look good standing next to your Jazzinc Batmobile since, of course, that car was in the Flash movie.

I should’ve got Flash Batman instead of ‘89. Just hoping my waitlist will be converted.

There’s always that Flash Modern Batman, which I think looks miles better than HT’s ‘89 version. That one looks high quality, accurate, and looks like Keaton, both masked and unmasked. He would look good standing next to your Jazzinc Batmobile since, of course, that car was in the Flash movie.

I should’ve got Flash Batman instead of ‘89. Just hoping my waitlist will be converted.

Flash Batman is a great figure, it’s just not the same without having the ‘89 next to the Jazz Inc Batmobile, it’s only proper. However, still looking forward to old Keaton.

I actually have never seen The Flash.

You don’t need to, it blows. I only watched to support Keaton.
Haha got it. Well then I’m out of luck I suppose. I can only justify purchases from movies I love for the most part, with Returns Catwoman being an exception to that.

While I don’t care for the plot or The Penguin, she nailed it and I like Burton and his world.

I love TDK trilogy but don’t like Rises therefore no Bane, Hathaway or acrylic armory for me.

Haha got it. Well then I’m out of luck I suppose. I can only justify purchases from movies I love for the most part, with Returns Catwoman being an exception to that.

While I don’t care for the plot or The Penguin, she nailed it and I like Burton and his world.

I love TDK trilogy but don’t like Rises therefore no Bane, Hathaway or acrylic armory for me.

Yea Begins and TDK are the only ones I touch, especially the film score. But I never loved the films as I was personally never a fan of Bale Batman, hence no TDK figures at all in my collection.

Yea Begins and TDK are the only ones I touch, especially the film score. But I never loved the films as I was personally never a fan of Bale Batman, hence no TDK figures at all in my collection.
Man that score is phenomenal. Bale stopped you from getting a Ledger? My love for ‘89 is largely due to Nicholson and Burton rather than Keaton, I like his Batman more than Bale, but not his Bruce Wayne.

Man that score is phenomenal. Bale stopped you from getting a Ledger? My love for ‘89 is largely due to Nicholson and Burton rather than Keaton, I like his Batman more than Bale, but not his Bruce Wayne.

Yea man, he really did. I love Ledger as an actor and he did a perfect Joker and it’s a bummer I never got into the Joker line of figures. But I couldn’t have a Joker displayed without his Batman but sadly, Bale didn’t do it for me. Again, just my opinion that I held on for too long that it’s hard to break from.

Yea man, he really did. I love Ledger as an actor and he did a perfect Joker and it’s a bummer I never got into the Joker line of figures. But I couldn’t have a Joker displayed without his Batman but sadly, Bale didn’t do it for me. Again, just my opinion that I held on for too long that it’s hard to break from.
That’s understandable, in fact it’s how I feel but reversed about Pattinsons Batman and Affleck; can’t get those figures because I dislike their Jokers so much, as well as not really being a fan of the films. If your Joker is bad then so is your Batman imo.

That’s understandable, in fact it’s how I feel but reversed about Pattinsons Batman and Affleck; can’t get those figures because I dislike their Jokers so much, as well as not really being a fan of the films. If your Joker is bad then so is your Batman imo.

See that’s what I don’t get, Affleck is my second favorite Batman and you can sign me up with his figures all day, just keep Leto out of my shelf. I’m weird of thinking you can have a Batman as a standalone without his archenemy but not the other way around. My DX08 was going crazy waiting for his Batman.

See that’s what I don’t get, Affleck is my second favorite Batman and you can sign me up with his figures all day, just keep Leto out of my shelf. I’m weird of thinking you can have a Batman as a standalone without his archenemy but not the other way around. My DX08 was going crazy waiting for his Batman.
I think Batman has the greatest rogues gallery ever created, with Joker being at the top of that list. I’m a Joker guy more than Batman. I don’t mind Bales heavy breathing and voice due to the total home run TDK was and Ledger’s performance.

You don’t need to, it blows. I only watched to support Keaton.
purposely ignored the movie as I don't care about these multiverse concepts and think it'd just ruin 89/92 Batman for me. I'd only watch Keaton as either Dark Knight Returns style Batman in the Burton universe or Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond.
However, I do want the Flash Keaton head sculpt so I can kit bash my own retired Bruce Wayne and put him next to the Batman Beyond Arkham figure

Back