Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new ‘89 figure looks like Jude Law under the cowl lol
Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Comparison between Unreal, Prime 1, and Prime 1 mouth and eyes in the unreal cowl. If he can get the likeness to better match the 3rd photo I think it will justify his high prices.
comparison.jpg

Can the 2.0 hands, gauntlets, shins, and boots all fit onto the DX09 body + suit? Or are there any weird changes Hot Toys made to prevent that?

Don’t like the lack of detail on the eyelids or the big irises on the Unreal sculpt. The faceplate is nicely detailed, would hope to see some of that detail spill over onto the eyelids.

Can the 2.0 hands, gauntlets, shins, and boots all fit onto the DX09 body + suit? Or are there any weird changes Hot Toys made to prevent that?
All exact same.
The height difference is nothing, between this and the dx09 it’s negligible.
They probably just updated the ankle pegs over the years and that’s why there’s a very, very minimal difference in height but we’re talking a couple of millilitres

It's very close. But the mouth still isn't quite there imo. It's got regularly shaped full lips. Not Keaton's very unique shaped lips that no other person on the face of the earth has. But it is very close.

Gosh this sounds weird explaining another dudes lips...

Looks better in some of those picture, and I love the gold belt.

Guess I'd have to see it in person to know if it is truly the most accurate Keaton ever made.

Prime 1 is always tricky concerning some of their final products. It could be « hit or miss »…
In the early days, their final products matched the prototypes. I used to collect the Arkham line, that's were the quality was. Then they started making these huge ass bases nobody was asking for to justify higher prices and the quality decreased incrementally.

Back