Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I let mine go , would have been buyers remorse and the cool diorama isn't worth the price alone !
Agreed. I've already had buyer's remorse recently with DX28 Vader and AOTC Padme. Both of which took a couple weeks to sell so don't want to take a loss on this after paying full price. Rather just eat the NRD.

I’m doing the same,
I believe it’s a great alternative route to take.
I agree. Plus I have 89 Batman represented in 1:1 and Lego form 😁

Attachments

• IMG_8086.jpeg
    IMG_8086.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8088.jpeg
    IMG_8088.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I agree. Plus I have 89 Batman represented in 1:1 and Lego form 😁
Love that cowl man, get some LEDs on it for night.

bat GIF

I’m starting to not mind everything
that releases not being a 10/10.

With the pace of it all, I’m finding myself to quite
enjoy canceling things and reallocating those funds elsewhere on more deserving product.

Also, the less is more approach
is all the more appealing now than it ever was.

The moment the Returns 2.0 was announced,
my desire to fix the problematic one dwindled significantly. I want my collection to be so good that companies really have to wow to replace anything. The only way to do that, is to say no, to a lot.

Sure I could’ve kept my order on the off chance
I’d make an extra $200 or whatever, but honestly,
the prospect of them holding it and just handing back my dues minus $40 is good enough for me. I don’t want to ever deal with an eBay customer ever.

Last edited:
I sold ‘89 2.0 Batman so fast (surprised how many people want this), but I’ll never sell a Hot Toys figure ever again. I can sell 1:12 scale figures more easily and still get most of my money back, but selling a 1:6 scale figure is a whole different ballgame, for some reason. Probably due to size, weight, and higher price? but still, eBay fees are absolutely ridiculous. I learned I would’ve been better off eating my NRD. Lesson learned.

If I preorder HT 2.0 Batman Returns, I have to expect to NEVER, EVER sell it.

Got mine yesterday and I don't mind the issues but can see why some would. I still think it looks great and the arms can bend and stay in position. Be easy on me!

Scared Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

I would’ve thought someone would’ve found
a way to rig the new cowl to the DX09 suit by now.

Back