1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I got my GA cap from a trusted guy in HK, Got to looking it over popped on the WS Headsculpt from www.onsixthkit.com and even played around with the Star Spangled Cap boots and gloves. Here are some pics sorry for the blurry shots and poor lighting, but on the last few shots I will say HOT TOYS DID A PISS POOR and I NEAB PISS OF THE POOREST OF POOR JOBS ON SEWING THE BUTTONS IN CORRECT ALIGNMENT ON THE INSEEM of the belt you can clearly see the sewed as crooked as a Donkeys A$& What A load of Crap From the QC, I mean seriously and its not even exclusive there is nothing exclusive about it expects the marbles he's got smoked in mouth.

And No I give you crooked flipping Sucks Balls Belt

totally off set and I mean Off set.

Look at the alignment

Totally jacked up and I can't turn it cause the buttons were sewn off set, i would need to find a taylor to fix them or just wait and keep my exclusive or got to ebay sigh what a waste

look at the tail end before the buckle obj the right looking straight at it and on the left straight on you can see its off waaaaay off

Ok so I got my GA cap from a trusted guy in HK, Got to looking it over popped on the WS Headsculpt from www.onsixthkit.com and even played around with the Star Spangled Cap boots and gloves. Here are some pics sorry for the blurry shots and poor lighting, but on the last few shots I will say HOT TOYS DID A PISS POOR and I NEAB PISS OF THE POOREST OF POOR JOBS ON SEWING THE BUTTONS IN CORRECT ALIGNMENT ON THE INSEEM of the belt you can clearly see the sewed as crooked as a Donkeys A$& What A load of Crap From the QC, I mean seriously and its not even exclusive there is nothing exclusive about it expects the marbles he's got smoked in mouth.

Sorry man. The star is crooked as **** on the chest as well. Pretty sad this got through the checks to packaging. That really stinks.

Here's the pic I am seeing the star off on the suit. If you balance the bottom of the stars on the seams the left is twice as high than the right. Is that something easily moved around to fix?

IMG_3893.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

How much are HK sellers charging for this???

$400 including your nuts

I flirted with the idea of cancelling my PO a few days ago - after the fat cell phone pics - and that right there stopped me. I wont be able to afford it later!

Sorry yours is wonky. I really hope that's a one off issue and not a whole batch of bad QC.

On a different note, I like the SSM boots & gloves with it (that's how I have both my caps set up). How much of a color variance is there between them and the stripes on the GA tunic?

I flirted with the idea of cancelling my PO a few days ago - after the fat cell phone pics - and that right there stopped me. I wont be able to afford it later!

Sorry yours is wonky. I really hope that's a one off issue and not a whole batch of bad QC.

On a different note, I like the SSM boots & gloves with it (that's how I have both my caps set up). How much of a color variance is there between them and the stripes on the GA tunic?

the color variation is brighter on SSM version a bit BLAH! but you can darken it to match the GA chest stripes I'm sure

Back