1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so they all are maybe!
benedict-cumberbatch-noo-gif-on-sherlock-holmes.gif

:mad::gah:

yes!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo mr. Bill!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my figure and I've done some customizing to him. I did a body swap to a ttm 21 and gave him some custom leather boots. I also tried on that bootleg head that's on eBay now. I don't mind the head sculpt at all. Looks goofy in close ups but fine from a distance

3E594A7E-C37B-4061-B784-2DFF510B3B4C_zpsoilq7ev7.jpg

A302F6AA-72E1-43B0-9BBE-FDEB1E199F0F_zpspaxnnbrd.jpg

E3BB19E3-A8FF-439D-9AB9-4FE24B32502F_zpsqmaqol1s.jpg

I'll try and get some better pictures later. I can't find the battery to my girlfriends good camera.

Just totally screwed up, the star does not bug me as much as the belt but for this type of figure seriously its S_#iT

Great pics, Spekerol. Thanks for posting them. And that head looks the berries on the figure.
You need to put your copy of the movie on and check again about the belt though.
It's SUPPOSED to be slightly offset. Check the scene with the suit reveal when they are all walking to the Triskelion.
Sorry.
I know your argument seems to hinge on that being wrong. But it's right.

Got one in to mod this morning. Nothing really to add to everything that has already been discussed. Deeply flawed out of the box, but has some top notch elements to it. It definitely is worth picking up though, it's gonna be very useful to have in the upcoming months.

Got one in to mod this morning. Nothing really to add to everything that has already been discussed. Deeply flawed out of the box, but has some top notch elements to it. It definitely is worth picking up though, it's gonna be very useful to have in the upcoming months.

:goodpost: Yeah I think it will be worth it in the long run, might make a good trade

Be sure and post pics.

I got a loose helmeted head in the post today and tried it on TFA Cap and Avengers Cap.
While i do agree there's more of the stunt double in there than Chris Evans, i don't think it looks that bad.
The primary problem would appear to be the helmet is slightly smaller than TFA one, accounting for the shrunken head look.
On the whole, the mask looks okay to me, and i will be dremelling the head from it as soon as i can so my GA Cap can have it empty to hold under his arm.

C176E08D-AE02-4B01-B65F-C27AD07B5710.jpg

F41F0954-5B64-4BD0-B511-DC75D9DABAD4.jpg

C1EB1189-D811-40C1-89EA-0E7F3084AF79.jpg

4D0881AC-6757-4EDE-AC2C-81FF1C0924E7.jpg

34CA1C12-9E5D-4376-82E3-06892AFFA25F.jpg

648B337B-1A94-4631-95A9-3D98A5148964.jpg

21C11A8B-FF44-4EFD-BE89-57E8C5838E71.jpg

Great pics, Spekerol. Thanks for posting them. And that head looks the berries on the figure.
You need to put your copy of the movie on and check again about the belt though.
It's SUPPOSED to be slightly offset. Check the scene with the suit reveal when they are all walking to the Triskelion.
Sorry.
I know your argument seems to hinge on that being wrong. But it's right.

Really????? What is the trisklelion????

Just thought Id Add this to describe the off set of the belt. In the Front the bottom edges of the belt are totally off with the front pockets as well at the back of the pants, Just stating an observation for paying $400 for a supposedly exclusive figure.

Username I think is correct when they went for screen accuracy they went for misalignment and everything LOL but Since it is pretty broad and most figures I have reviewed even in OMG and Clippers video have it so oh well live with it or hate it.

The pics above you can look at the belt buckle and tell the belt is offcentered. The right of the buckle is flush with the center red stripe. While higly annoying this is a fairly easy fix. Need to pull out the sewing kit and cut the buttons and resew them to the pants.

Annoying for a pricey figure, but at least it can be addressed with a little needle and thread.

Back