1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great response. Not certain why someone would feel the need to chastise another adult on a sight like this. Last I checked, this was a site to express opinion and excitement about movie figures.

Thanks :wave And in all fairness I have been complaining for the past page or so, so if someone finds that annoying I'm sure I have been driving them up the wall :lol this is my most anticipate figure though! Of course I'm excited for it :hi5:

Yes this is the only time. Not like I have been collecting for 20 years. Its been a year and a half. I honestly did not know this is something that happens so it's surprising to me. Sorry. I don't think you quite grasp my definition of miffed either...its the equivalent of annoyed. I'm not sitting here cussing at my laptop over SS. Telling someone to have patience does not in turn give them patience. I know it will come eventually which is fine. I just like having info such as "we are a bit busy this week with SDCC so our warehouse is a little slower than normal". Boom. Thats it. All I'm saying is I wish this had shipped already...I don't think there is one person here who doesn't think the same thing. :dunno

You totally read my post wrong.
Read it again, and imagine i am calm, and not chastising you. It's only my opinion.
The grim reality is that if you get miffed or not(And believe it or not, i know what miffed means, lol), it will not speed up the delivery of your Cap figure!
:rotfl
Take it from me that sometimes there are slight delays. They will ship when they ship.

You totally read my post wrong.
Read it again, and imagine i am calm, and not chastising you. It's only my opinion.
The grim reality is that if you get miffed or not(And believe it or not, i know what miffed means, lol), it will not speed up the delivery of your Cap figure!
:rotfl
Take it from me that sometimes there are slight delays. They will ship when they ship.

I know it won't help it ship faster :lol My point was they could at least tell us to expect a minor shipping delay. I can't help being miffed but I get your point :wave

I know it won't help it ship faster :lol My point was they could at least tell us to expect a minor shipping delay. I can't help being miffed but I get your point :wave

Don't worry, I've been complaining about light armor thor for some time lol. I realize that im impatient. Once the figure gets here, my anxiety quells for like 1 day. Then I begin the process of anticipating the next figure. Lol

Just cancelled my PO at SSC for this. LCS just started taking POs. Will go that route, and save me some taxes.
Hopefully a freak gets my slot.

Gotta commend SSC's CS tho, as I canceled my PO post processing. They refunded in full as it was my first time.

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy in hand. I'm quite undecided after seeing all of the pics posted of him. The OMG review made him look pretty good, but some of the other pics I've seen make him look quite odd. Of course, it will actually have to ship before I can have it in hand.

:gah:

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy in hand. I'm quite undecided after seeing all of the pics posted of him. The OMG review made him look pretty good, but some of the other pics I've seen make him look quite odd. Of course, it will actually have to ship before I can have it in hand.

Yes this will be one of those I hope looks better in hand

I wish my waitlist would convert for this... starting to worry that it won't. :(
I refuse to pay more than Sideshow's price for this one, just not sure it is worth it.

Only this and Loki are left to convert for me... everything else I got in on the pre-orders for that I wanted.

I'll have him in hand tonight. I'm hoping he looks good so I can finally have a Cap back in my collection.

I wish my waitlist would convert for this... starting to worry that it won't. :(
I refuse to pay more than Sideshow's price for this one, just not sure it is worth it.

Only this and Loki are left to convert for me... everything else I got in on the pre-orders for that I wanted.

I do not think it has a good chance of converting, sorry

Don't worry, I've been complaining about light armor thor for some time lol. I realize that im impatient. Once the figure gets here, my anxiety quells for like 1 day. Then I begin the process of anticipating the next figure. Lol

I've always been fine but thats because they always shipped right away. Regardless I'll get soon. I'm hoping next week but who knows :(

Should the fact that the live chat option isn't available lead us to believe no one is working regular shifts this week and Cap won't start shipping until next week?

Back