1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah charged and shipped today.

See this is what pisses me off about this figure, SSC got there money for this guy 5 days ago and it doesn't look like it will be shipping today, but they got there money for Thor (Armored and Light Armored I assume) which is a much wider release, plus there are two versions even if one is less in quantity it is more than the GA cap, and yet even through the SDCC schedule they were able to ship Thor out, even one (although probably more than one was shipped out), they shipped more out than GA Cap which is at a resounding 0 ship outs.

I got a UPS notice of something shipping today and arriving tomorrow, just have no idea if it's Cap or Thor... hopefully it's both :)

I have a feeling that tonight around 10 or 11 PM PT this and the two Thor threads will be blowing up with "OH MY GOD I GOT A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION…HOLY ****!!!!!!"

I hope so. But i'm doubtful.

Right there with you, but I have hope because it would be so much easier to just send out a whole bunch of Thors with some GA Caps and completely finish shipping two figures, excepting the WL ones, and completely shipping all of the POed figures from another one instead of shipping some today some tomorrow and some on Friday.

Right there with you, but I have hope because it would be so much easier to just send out a whole bunch of Thors with some GA Caps and completely finish shipping two figures, excepting the WL ones, and completely shipping all of the POed figures from another one instead of shipping some today some tomorrow and some on Friday.

Mine says shipping soon.

Perhaps Hydra has taken over Sideshow? :monkey1

HYDRA SSC.jpg

Not my best i know and i know its too big.

Back