Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it from someone here. He filed a claim with usps. In the pictures he sent me it looked good but I couldn't see such a fine detail. I'm not sure if it was the postal service or how it was packaged or what.

Yeah, do you have any idea how to touch it up?

If I get money back from either usps or the seller I wouldn't mind getting another headsculpt from ebay. But I don't see any official sculpts on ebay?

Yeah he is. I think it happened because there is a foam piece that is supposed to go ontop of the face but instead it was behind his head or it was like that before he sold it to me.

I'll see how this claim goes through and I'll see from there. All I want is a replacement headsculpt.

Yeah he is. I think it happened because there is a foam piece that is supposed to go ontop of the face but instead it was behind his head or it was like that before he sold it to me.

I'll see how this claim goes through and I'll see from there. All I want is a replacement headsculpt.

I don't rate the chances of a successful claim tbh. I have a sculpt with a paint rub on the nose and I'm going to (one day) patch it up with some pastel. You could get some paint tips on this board or pay someone for a repaint, I reckon those'd be your options. I personally wouldn't bother with shelling out for a whole new sculpt.

does anyone have the issue with the shotgun not staying together? I know I can glue it or something but I don't get why its in 2 pieces

uploadfromtaptalk1467954236976.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1467954287305.jpg

Thought I would share my own asylum joker. Apologies for the sideways photos as I used my phone to upload them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Also because it was a great release. Updated mine several times but it was a good one from HT on its initial release.

WHy I haven't bought one. I'm hoping for a 10th anniversary rerelease or 3.0.

Back