Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo of my preds in their display case. Bio stands are Cotwold Y Stands.

100_4767-1.jpg

Man so many great photos in this thread. Berserker really seems to be rounding everyone's pred collections very nicely.

Does anyone want to trade an AVP head for my berserker extra head i have? please let me know

heads.jpg

I received my replacement Berserker today. I'm just about to test out the LED for the first time. Keepin' my fingers crossed....

LIGHTS WORK! :yess::yess:

IMGP0196.JPG

IMGP0194.JPG

IMGP0195.JPG

Freakin's awesome! I got mine from Alter Ego today, and the lights worked immediately on dropping a battery in and hitting the switch. The legs are both the same length, and I was able to free up their joints with a hair dryer, patience, and much sweat on my brow. Glad to have this guy in perfect shape (still has the same paint flaws, but that seems to be across the board and something I'll just have to live with). I'm going to have to be real careful with those joints though, even after heating them and fully extending them back and forth they're still pretty damn stiff.

Cheers, mates. And thanks for all the great advice. :wave

IMGP0196.JPG

IMGP0194.JPG

IMGP0195.JPG

Freakin's awesome! I got mine from Alter Ego today, and the lights worked immediately on dropping a battery in and hitting the switch. The legs are both the same length, and I was able to free up their joints with a hair dryer, patience, and much sweat on my brow. Glad to have this guy in perfect shape (still has the same paint flaws, but that seems to be across the board and something I'll just have to live with). I'm going to have to be real careful with those joints though, even after heating them and fully extending them back and forth they're still pretty damn stiff.

Awesome pics man and I was so happy that my light worked as well. The joints were a pain to loosen up but overall sweet figure.

IMGP0194.JPG

Pity thats not official. The DX stands compliment the Predators than the MMS stands. The MMS stands makes them look off balance.

Yeah, those little stands are way to small for a 14" figure. I'm hoping to sooner or later build some larger uniform stands for my HT collection.

Yeah, those little stands are way to small for a 14" figure. I'm hoping to sooner or later build some larger uniform stands for my HT collection.

Something like, zerogouki's dio? it really compliments each other. A real shame thats not official. Probably too costly as well as bulking up the packaging.

Zeroguki's may be quite a bit beyond my skill level. But yeah, I couldn't even imagine what the cost per figure would jump to with a dio/environment. But they could at least spring for a wider version of the same stand they're already producing. Don't quite know what I'll do yet. Probably just some simple sanded/painted platforms with the hammocks attached.

Something like, zerogouki's dio? it really compliments each other. A real shame thats not official. Probably too costly as well as bulking up the packaging.

There is nothing to that dio...it is a moss pad from Michael's, some moss from Michael's, two aquarium tree decorations and two pavestone rocks, that's it. No work at all, it can be assembled in five minutes or less....

I got my berserker and I really like the way he looks just badass in every pose. The only problem I encountered was the very long wait (since May of last year) and yesterday when I opened him his right leg was very loose!! I know people are saying the joint are very tight on their figure but have some had the very loose joint problem????

There is nothing to that dio...it is a moss pad from Michael's, some moss from Michael's, two aquarium tree decorations and two pavestone rocks, that's it. No work at all, it can be assembled in five minutes or less....

That's cool. You should start a "how to" thread with pictures and instructions on how to make that awesome dio. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!

Back