Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by LCX
23-1.jpg

Wow, can't wait, I can see Evans in the sculpt, it's as good as most of HT's figures.
And to those saying Thor isn't a great figure, you're missing out because it's fantastic.:thwak

I know I know, angles, lighting ..... etc. Whatever it is, this pic does not do this figure any favours. Not because it doesn't look like Evans, but because it doesn't look that cool at all. Good thing the rest of the figure looks good. I still want it. Strange since one of the main selling points for me on a figure, is the head sculpt. This will look cool behind Spidey & Blade :lol

weird-funny-product-names-42.jpg

Thor looks cool here. But I still can't seem to put money towards purchasing this figure at retail price. Something about the head sculpt. It has enough of a likeness to the actor, but there is something about it :dunno I did buy the hammer & rock dio though :D

Yeah, Thor isnt a great figure, but Cap looks awesome. Both are worth buying though.

He looks like Scorpius from Farscape in this one..lol, Note that this picture below has heavy lens distortion, it does not look like this in real life..lol..

312785_231520340243297_138228759572456_694239_1007676390_n.jpg

Scorpius_2_-_Farscape_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Then again it also looks like Julian Sands lol.
images

Last edited:
such an odd choice for the body... Might as well as use the whole Muscle body and not just the arms (for better neck articulation)..... or just go with the Adv. TT arms.

Better yet, use the new Superman's body

HTCABody.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I offended you, I didnt know that was your custom:rotfl. What an aweful way to make a decent looking toy look horrible. But, hey, its your money lol.

I don't think it look awful.
I think his pictures doesn't do any good to his figure.

I made pretty much the same mod to mine and I like it and that is all that matters ;-)

IMG_3817.jpg

Take a chill pill, guys.

Not everyone will like what you or I like and vice versa. We can all voice our opinions without the name calling or insinuating that they go do something to themselves.

I made pretty much the same mod to mine and I like it and that is all that matters ;-)

Absolutely. :lecture

BTW...I like the custom without the sleeves. :D

Back