Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the pics of this....

tumblr_lsgcrnfcC31r0ojhto1_500.gif

She's got those crazy eyes. :lol

Figure looks pretty damn good and the shield is drool worthy, just wish they would've included a saluting hand.

Cap can just salute with his shield like in MvC3 :yess:

i think the side profile of the sculpt definitely has the dead-on likeness to Evans, but not when you're looking at it from the front. I'm guessing it's pretty much due to the fact that the figure's jawline seems more pointy/sharp, whereas Evans' jawline is rounded.!

:exactly: Wisdom :lecture

He's got the mask on, so it doesn't bother me. Heck I can't even tell if it's Evans with the mask on in the movie. It's not like the guy in the suit on screen is always Evans anyway. If it was an unmasked head, then I'd be more picky about the likeness.

He's got the mask on, so it doesn't bother me. Heck I can't even tell if it's Evans with the mask on in the movie. It's not like the guy in the suit on screen is always Evans anyway. If it was an unmasked head, then I'd be more picky about the likeness.

I bet you Bale played Cap and Evans plays Batman in TDKR.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I think Cap looks great...but then again I like Thor and Wolverine and from what I hear, at least Thor, is only a Walmart-level figure...

Quote of the month!!!
We all know it isn't true....
thor is amazing...wolverine is spectacular and this Cap looks very nice indeed.

so.....who is next HT????
Red Skull OR Hawkeye?

To me this Captain sculpt reminds me of scorpius in his younger days.
Scorpius_2_-_Farscape_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

1-6.jpg

This figure looks okay, the only problem is the prototype looked better.

Although many see Chris Evans and many see his stunt double, this figure is still worth it just because of the outfit and how amazing it looks...and the shield looks fantastic :D

Back