Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the original flex pay schedule from when it said January. My first payment isn't until October.

My flex pay schedule was similar to yours, but when SS bumped up the release date to October, I contacted SS to see if I could start payments earlier so the last payment would coincide with the October release. Think I just made my 3rd payment this month.

I was thinking more about the neckline shown in the Con photos, I think it may actually just be put on there for the purpose of showing it at the con, the prototype shows no neck seam whatsoever
sdcc2014_sideshow_34.jpg

902186-captain-america-and-steve-rogers-007.jpg

The neck seam was up behind the ear in the prototype pics, like on the MOS fig. I'm sure it'll be that way on the final product. It's way too noticeable for them to leave it.

That's a pretty cool pic, I'd like to see more of the Rogers head on the Captain body, if I decide to keep the set that's how I'd display it.

Another neck seem photoshop...

Personally I just cut back those neck seams when I get em...

also that figure NEEDS the red shield... god I hope they change one of them... or at least give us accessory set 003....

good idea, but I think Hot Toys had yet to finish the neck seam, I imagine it will turn out like the proto :pray:
Those cheap diecast shields from Onesixthkit are shipping now so maybe you could look into those

good idea, but I think Hot Toys had yet to finish the neck seam, I imagine it will turn out like the proto :pray:
Those cheap diecast shields from Onesixthkit are shipping now so maybe you could look into those

no the neck would likely need to be the way all the other ones are and what was shown at SDCC for the purpose of switching heads as advertised

Back