Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have rhis and mandolarian kenobi on PO that I am going to cancel before 24th.

I dont know the how or if possible but if someone wants to pay the nrd to me and take my order i am game to see how it works

Got mine today and I have to admit, he’s pretty cool. Definitely enjoyed opening this one up more so than OWK Vader and Padme. The new headsculpt is fantastic and the USB light is much brighter than I expected. The only thing I need to get/make is a black neck cover for the helmeted look. Definitely glad I kept the order b/c I was thinking of cancelling a few times. Looking forward to when/if HT shows us an ROTS 2.0

Last edited:
Finally, a huge hole in my collection is filled.
1000016560.jpg

I had this and Death Watch Obi-Wan scheduled to be delivered by UPS yesterday. Death Watch showed up no issues but this stopped moving at my local UPS facility. The time or two this has happened in the past, the package pretty much disappears. I'm super bummed because I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Does anyone know how long I have to wait for it not to show up to file a claim and get a replacement from Sideshow? I know it's more than a day before some points out the obvious! :)

Joining the party late for this one this platform. Got Anakin in 2023 but never unboxed him once I saw the tease of Obi-Wan so naturally I waited since I would feel incomplete. Received Obi-Wan Thursday, unboxed him with Anakin last Friday. I stayed up from 12-4am just staring at them the absolute presence had me. They're still out of their box like last pic. Been awhile since I've done that with the figures. Absolute grails. Clone Wars, love it. Just need the Commandos behind them. And naturally I need an army of clones. I have the Commanders they've made so far.

1000005095.jpg

1000005056.jpg

1000005065.jpg

1000005069.jpg

1000005070.jpg

Back