Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a random thought but if they intent to include a second bio helmet (hopefully not the damaged Classic Predator one shown) they should go ahead and add the Guardian Predator bio helmet as it was the original concept for OG Predator movie

Just a random thought but if they intent to include a second bio helmet (hopefully not the damaged Classic Predator one shown) they should go ahead and add the Guardian Predator bio helmet as it was the original concept for OG Predator movie
The Gort mask is cool, but I think it was shelved because it revealed too many of JH preds features. Then they gave it to Guardian on the spaceship. I actually prefer CHs Biohelmet

How I feel every time I go on Instagram waiting for an update on this figure
IMG_4057.gif

Brilliant idea. I love that helmet. I bought a bootleg 1/6 mold of one way back, would be nice to have a better one.

Back