Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks like him just fatter, his head looks wider. I 'shopped the image (center) and now it looks a lot more like Jake IMO.

37239_403510737343_58690437343_4769420_3707119_n.jpg

Who is this imposter?

This look alot better

1006182119f051fe7b2b6d058f.jpg

I totally disagree with you. The photoshoped version looks like Jesus imo

Don't understand all the criticism, did you really want/need a Gyllenhaal sculpt? I really prefer this sculpt, it reminds me to the VIDEOGAME character

I totally disagree with you. The photoshoped version looks like Jesus imo

Don't understand all the criticism, did you really want/need a Gyllenhaal sculpt? I really prefer this sculpt, it reminds me to the VIDEOGAME character

Cursory photoshopping and sculptural preferences aside, I do understand the criticism.

In the first - I really want a Gyllenhaal sculpt.
Secondly, this figure is marketed as being Prince Dastan from the movie Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, with Jake Gyllenhaal's likeness attached.
Which means this figure really needs to replicate Gyllenhaal's likeness, who played Prince Dastan from the movie this figure is sourced from.

No?

Last edited:
I would have contemplated buying this if it looked more like Jake Gyllenhaal. I bet a lot more people would as well, since he is a famous actor. There's probably many people who would buy this figure just because it was of Jake and not because of the character.

My girl ain't so keen in me getting it because it's needs more likeness.

Ya man, if the protosculpt is what we get and you do go ahead and get the figure ..could you live with the poor likeness?,i know i wouldn't be able 2, similar thing happened with my eddy scissorhands ..i loved that character but the lack of depp's likeness really threw off the look of the whole figure ..well 4 me anyway.

Just got back from watching the movie and I liked it. It was what I expected. Will it going down under the title of greatest no, but its was a decent summer block buster. After watching the film the head sculpt looks even less like the actor. One thing is the hair is way to dark and its does look like a helmet. It needs to lay down more and not look like teased helmet head. I may buy this figure but I hope HT does something with the sculpt. If they do, it will be an instant purchase. Oh and it will definitely need some weathering. He is looking way to clean for living in the desert.

Back