Hot Toys Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am glad it was him and not just predator hands. I am down for this. Now we need an updated Ventress and some night sisters.

Hope this is not final. They made him so fat. The shape is more like Ninth Sister, Savage is tall and top heavy, not like this:
View attachment 729817

I like this guy’s interpretation of the face, the skull motif is clear.
View attachment 729815

Obvious design elements are lost in translation with HT, it’s not good.

This got me curious so I compared the figure to screen caps and your points are fair. But I do think futzing the skirt and maybe removing, what I’m sure will be a fat suit, around the abdomen can help bring it closer to animation aesthetics.

This got me curious so I compared the figure to screen caps and your points are fair. But I do think futzing the skirt and maybe removing, what I’m sure will be a fat suit, around the abdomen can help bring it closer to animation aesthetics.
I tried that on a few HT figures, the clothing is tailored to the fat suit, you’ll run into problems like the shirt having too much excess fabric or the belt is too loose if fat suit is removed

Back