Hot Toys Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow isn’t an alternative for me, unfortunately.

And I guess I’ll always care about it lol, cause I’m “passionate” about the Clone Wars and it bothers me more than I’d care to admit how they get these figures in this line wrong for x reason. What really gets to me is when HT fails to realize how certain things are supposed to look like in live-action like the clone trooper pauldrons, kamas, etc., and they insist on giving them the animated style vs the ROTS live-action style. I remember when they announced Rex, I was so let down lol
There’s no consistency on the designs even through the movies surely you don’t expect SW to keep design continuity between different mediums

There’s no consistency on the designs even through the movies surely you don’t expect SW to keep design continuity between different mediums
I personally can haha, cause I’m solely referring to Lucas’s prime Prequels characters/designs.. not referring to OT or Disney Lucasfilm era designs or even BF (2015+), etc.

I personally can haha, cause I’m solely referring to Lucas’s prime Prequels characters/designs.. not referring to OT or Disney Lucasfilm era designs or even BF (2015+), etc.
Prequel designs aren’t all consistent either, Kit Fisto’s face, battledroid voices etc are all different from film to film with no explanation.

Rex’s pauldron is canon, it just looks like that in live action. So other clones can just switch into it

Back