Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

I think I got a bootleg..mine is not numbered!!!!

yeah I didnt get the mirror cause I was afraid that would happen in shipping

Hurry up damn COOmodels weapons bag set so I can have this table&chair set shipped! (BBTS pile of loot)

...and somebody smashed the mirror!

That's not my version of the Interrogation Room...it's zahal's. If anyone buys a room for me or a retailer and contacts me, I will make sure any damaged part is replaced! :)

Thanks for the pics Ro! Looks great!!!

Last edited:

Yes, allow me to clarify. The interrogation dio itself is from zahal.
I didn't want to post pics in that thread out of respect for the people who never received theirs.
I'd love to upgrade mine to Tyson's. :)

Last edited:

That set is fantastic! Would love to add this to my collection...

Killer pictures Ro and +1 to this, this is the best custom dio piece I have in terms of sheer quality and finish

That really mean something coming from the guy who owns all custom dios out there :clap

Thanks guys! I know it's taken a while on each of these sets but quality is my unflappable guarantee.

I just bought my set. Hopefully I get it Friday :panic::panic::panic:

I'll post pics of it in my diorama. Can't wait for the interrogation room. Hope it is available soon . Then ill have a setup of Joker at the table & him on the floor after Batman whoops his ass:yess:

I just bought my set. Hopefully I get it Friday :panic::panic::panic:

I'll post pics of it in my diorama. Can't wait for the interrogation room. Hope it is available soon . Then ill have a setup of Joker at the table & him on the floor after Batman whoops his ass:yess:

That will be awesome! Expecting plenty of pics!

That will be awesome! Expecting plenty of pics!

I will take plenty of pics my friend :panic:

Now i need to buy another Detolf because i will need 2 just to display my Dark Knight Collection :panic: , i'm catching up to you buddy , i have a TDK V1 Bats on the way , so i will possibly be making the Batsuit Display Cage from TDK like you have :panic:

Anybody think its a little crazy to have 2 Detolfs dedicated to just The Dark Knight ? :lol I know Void doesn't :yess:

So like i said , i will use my Interrorgation Room Dio with Tysons fabulous Table and chairs , set up like the aftermath of the fight in there .

Then when Tyson releases his Interrorgation Room Dio , i will buy that , and another Table/chairs set so i can have the "Good Evening Commissioner" set up :panic:

I can't wait

Anybody think its a little crazy to have 2 Detolfs dedicated to just The Dark Knight ? :lol I know Void doesn't :yess:

Not crazy at all - I have 2 detolfs worth of TDK goodness! :wave:yess::hi5:
Not to mention the Tumbler & Batpod. :panic:

Not crazy at all - I have 2 detolfs worth of TDK goodness! :wave:yess::hi5:
Not to mention the Tumbler & Batpod. :panic:

Lucky basterd :( I wish i had the Tumbler and Batpod :monkey2

Started collecting a little late in the game and missed out on those wonderful toys :gah:

I will take plenty of pics my friend :panic:

Now i need to buy another Detolf because i will need 2 just to display my Dark Knight Collection :panic: , i'm catching up to you buddy , i have a TDK V1 Bats on the way , so i will possibly be making the Batsuit Display Cage from TDK like you have :panic:

So like i said , i will use my Interrorgation Room Dio with Tysons fabulous Table and chairs , set up like the aftermath of the fight in there .

Then when Tyson releases his Interrorgation Room Dio , i will buy that , and another Table/chairs set so i can have the "Good Evening Commissioner" set up :panic:

I can't wait

muhahahah you and me are on the same wavelength my friend.

Right now I have 2 detolfs of only BB/TDK stuff. By the time i'm done with this property, including TDKR, im expecting no less than 4 detolfs worth of stuff :panic:

I know... crazy:monkey1

Back