Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

You guys should team up :panic::panic::panic: It would be Freakin Epic!!!:panic::panic::horror:horror
interesting-cat.jpg

World's Finest! LOL!!! Wait...who would be Batman/Superman...

Got my table&chairs set today. I'm in work so I haven't set them up with any figures but I've had a look and they're stunning. Like everyone has said cool professional packaging - no chance of these arriving broken - and the quality of the pieces themselves is exactly as promised.

I doubt these table and chairs would break if you stamped on them, they're SOLID

received my set today... absolutely awesome quality. one slight problem. the wiring on mine is quite poor on the lamp. it flickers on but only when i squeeze the lamp end of the wiring. need to get a replacement lamp from bbts basically :(

received my set today... absolutely awesome quality. one slight problem. the wiring on mine is quite poor on the lamp. it flickers on but only when i squeeze the lamp end of the wiring. need to get a replacement lamp from bbts basically :(

If you haven't already contacted BBTS for a replacement please PM me and I can get you a new one right away!

Last edited:

Got my table&chairs set today. I'm in work so I haven't set them up with any figures but I've had a look and they're stunning. Like everyone has said cool professional packaging - no chance of these arriving broken - and the quality of the pieces themselves is exactly as promised.

Glad to hear it! :)

I doubt these table and chairs would break if you stamped on them, they're SOLID

LOL! :horror Let's not test that theory!

Quite right, too bad Tyson, you get to be the lame Superman lol

Ahhh...Man. :slap

The first annual One Sixth Xpo is almost here! If your located near the City of Industry, California make sure to check it out this weekend. (More info here:https://www.onesixthxpo.com) I am looking forward to attending and hopefully getting to meet some fellow board members. 5 days to go...I can't wait to check it out!

I thought I'm late. Is this chair & table set still available? :D

I thought I'm late. Is this chair & table set still available? :D

They are still currently available :)

Also the 1:6th Xpo was awesome! It was great to finally meet some fellow board members and get to talk. Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend! Looking forward to future events!

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1886-1.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Absolutely love this set. It very high quality as well and for the price its a great deal!

Back