Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

J'aime pas trop la tête du Joker mais le dio est super

Oh Em Gee. I thought this is a real shot from the movie. So damn real. Awesome! :)
Forgot to post these in here!

Awesome piece!! (table & chair set)

DSC08156.JPG

DSC08157.JPG

DSC08158.JPG

DSC08159.JPG

DSC08160.JPG

DSC08163.JPG

DSC08164.JPG

DSC08165.JPG

DSC08167.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Forgot to post these in here!

Awesome piece!! (table & chair set)

DSC08156.JPG

This is FANTAASTIC! Where'd you get the background?! Also I'd like to see you whole detolf.... as it seems similar to what I did with mine.

DetolfNew01.jpg

Finally, is the OP still making the Joker jail cell environment? I'd like to get one of those.

EPIC dios!

Some day I want to make a portion of a 1/6 scale city.

This is FANTAASTIC! Where'd you get the background?! Also I'd like to see you whole detolf.... as it seems similar to what I did with mine.

DetolfNew01.jpg

Finally, is the OP still making the Joker jail cell environment? I'd like to get one of those.

Awesome display dude! Yes a little similar to my whole display approach - you can see the rest of my display here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87855

I got the display from a member called zahal, while the table and chair set was from Batman79

Not sure if he's still making the jail cell

I agree. I have the Danbury Mint Baradur environment and it's splendid. Too bad sideshow weta never created one.
Every time I watch EE, all the environments they created are just breathtaking. That's the first line that got me into this hobby and I'm still collecting even the current items that Weta is releasing. It'll be really exciting to see what Weta comes up with for Mirkwood, the Misty Mountains and the Lonely Mountains.:D

Basically every one you posted 2 pages back. That's some insane realism. I like to nerd it out with great customs as my desktop background. Gets the womerns hawt (not actually).

Awesome! :)

I hope to take much better quality ones once I can get my hands on a proper SLR camera at some point

And both the figs in that display are due some significant upgrades too so yeah, can't wait till it's all done

:lecture

Whats with the delay for these, every month BBTS pushes them back.

I apologize for the delay. I never set a specific street date for release and have left it up to the retailer to decide when they choose to begin sales. Thank you for your continued patience.

Back