Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Basically every one you posted 2 pages back. That's some insane realism. I like to nerd it out with great customs as my desktop background. Gets the womerns hawt (not actually).

:rotfl

Awesome! :)

I hope to take much better quality ones once I can get my hands on a proper SLR camera at some point

And both the figs in that display are due some significant upgrades too so yeah, can't wait till it's all done

Man those were freaking great! I love looking at your collection Void because while there are pieces all of us have been able to purchase, the customs you own just take it to a whole other level. It's like you have a source for figures that is their own company and better than HT's! Just fantastic brother, keep it up!

I'm also envious of the direction of your collection. Collectors like yourself and Mack have pretty much one specific thing (it seems) that they collect and when it's all put together it's :thud:. Mine is all over the place, an "agent of chaos" if you will, but I love it!

I apologize for the delay. I never set a specific street date for release and have left it up to the retailer to decide when they choose to begin sales. Thank you for your continued patience.

Every month BBTS are pushing this back. If the delay isn't at your end what in gods name are they doing with their shipment? I mean you said they'd have it weeks&weeks ago, so if I assume they have it why are they just sitting on it? Perhaps I'll email them.

Sorry I don't mean to come across like a prick, just a bit mystified. My T-800 needs his table and chair to fix his arm.

I had another customizer build me the same Dio... it's on its way to me. Can't wait for this phantom release... you would think its made by enterbay.

:rotfl

Man those were freaking great! I love looking at your collection Void because while there are pieces all of us have been able to purchase, the customs you own just take it to a whole other level. It's like you have a source for figures that is their own company and better than HT's! Just fantastic brother, keep it up!

I'm also envious of the direction of your collection. Collectors like yourself and Mack have pretty much one specific thing (it seems) that they collect and when it's all put together it's :thud:. Mine is all over the place, an "agent of chaos" if you will, but I love it!

Just saw this - thank you very much man, those words made me smile

Here's my custom...

DetolfUpdateB0002.jpg

That looks great man!

It sounds like I will be receiving the second wave of my Accessory pack shipment this week. I know it's been a very long process and I appreciate everyone patience and support through it. I wanted to make sure that the product released would be something we all can be proud to own. I believe we have also developed a strong partnership with our manufacturer and look forward to the release of other future products in a timely manner.

Last edited:

Accessory Packs are now available!

The set includes:

2 x 1/6th scale chairs with black rubber cushions

1 x 1/6th scale table with a hidden magnet and battery pack underneath

1 x Removable magnetic LED lamp. The lamp can be easily disconnected from the battery pack or turned on and off by a switch when not in use.

All pieces are individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detailing for you to enjoy for years to come.

Four color box

Protective shipping mailer

2 AAA batteries required. Batteries not included.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Every month BBTS are pushing this back. If the delay isn't at your end what in gods name are they doing with their shipment? I mean you said they'd have it weeks&weeks ago, so if I assume they have it why are they just sitting on it? Perhaps I'll email them.

Sorry I don't mean to come across like a prick, just a bit mystified. My T-800 needs his table and chair to fix his arm.

How can you be a prick...

More importantly if the creator never sets a date then how the heck can it be up to BBTS. It's like blaming Amazon and such for Microsoft delaying Windows 7.

How can you be a prick...

More importantly if the creator never sets a date then how the heck can it be up to BBTS. It's like blaming Amazon and such for Microsoft delaying Windows 7.

I completely agree. a-dev wasn't being a prick at all. The fault is mine. I never set an official release date due to the production delays. I assumed that when the product was received it would be listed automatically. We all know the old saying about assuming. (Completely directed towards me exclusively.) I've been in a fairly re-active state on this project since it was my first one ever like it. My preconceived notions of the production quickly were eroded after publicly announcing it. (You watch specials or read about it but it is a lot different starting it all from scratch with limited resources.) I truly feel bad about the length of time it has taken but I have stood firm on making sure that the product I was going for was the one that is being released. I've been lucky enough to have some very talented people help/educate me along the way. In the future I will not be announcing anything until the project is completely in production or shipping to eliminate any public delays or confusion. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

you mentioned earlier in this thread you have several other dio's in the pipeline, just wondered what others your working on?

you mentioned earlier in this thread you have several other dio's in the pipeline, just wondered what others your working on?

I'll be posting some pics as they get further a long in production. Thanks

Geez dude.. you went all out and made real furniture for our dolls!!!!!! :horror!!!!
To clarify. I am ____ING AMAZED!!! dang can't I just attach a pic through my iPhone app??!!

Geez dude.. you went all out and made real furniture for our dolls!!!!!! :horror!!!!
To clarify. I am ____ING AMAZED!!! dang can't I just attach a pic through my iPhone app??!!

I know right? The quality on these things is nothing short of mind boggling :horror:yess:

Yeah I mean WT...... I am floored!! :thud:
batfan79.jpg

I don't think I can ever consider attempting to make my own stuff again let alone put it up for sale!!
Freaks, I know it's hard as most of you are impatient freaks but there is good reason for ANY delay as he went all out!

I completely agree. a-dev wasn't being a prick at all. The fault is mine. I never set an official release date due to the production delays. I assumed that when the product was received it would be listed automatically. We all know the old saying about assuming. (Completely directed towards me exclusively.) I've been in a fairly re-active state on this project since it was my first one ever like it. My preconceived notions of the production quickly were eroded after publicly announcing it. (You watch specials or read about it but it is a lot different starting it all from scratch with limited resources.) I truly feel bad about the length of time it has taken but I have stood firm on making sure that the product I was going for was the one that is being released. I've been lucky enough to have some very talented people help/educate me along the way. In the future I will not be announcing anything until the project is completely in production or shipping to eliminate any public delays or confusion. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for that :)

By the way BBTS got back to me only to say ''we'll have to get back to you''.
It still hasn't been converted to my pile of loot from its preorder status but I'll wait and see a bit more.

Back