Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this figure to came out good, it is one of my most anticipated figures of all time. I hope the body used in the promo pictures is not final and it will be nothing like the red version when it's released. That one was way too short, and was lacking muscles. The proposition was just so bad it kept me away from buying.

I really want this figure to came out good, it is one of my most anticipated figures of all time. I hope the body in the promo pictures is not final and it will be nothing like the red version when it's released. That one was way too short, and was lacking muscles. The proposition was just so bad it kept me away from buying.
I'm expecting to be disappointed, so hopefully I'll be surprised. The mask, body and symbiote need updated.

I'm expecting to be disappointed, so hopefully I'll be surprised. The mask, body and symbiote need updated.
Yeah it looks nothing like the Raimi Spider-Man, it looks like Tom Holland is cosplaying the Raimi suit. Shape of the mask, propositions everything looks like a Tom Holland figure repainted as the Raimi costume without any adjustments.

Back