• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (UPDATE P.12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (PLEASE CHECK FIRST P

Anyone gotten theirs yet? I need pictures!

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (PLEASE CHECK FIRST P

Shipped USPS? I'll definitely let you know when I get them

Got them today, feedback left... Thanks again.:hi5:

got mine today too, cheers bud

Are you still making these? I'd love to get one.

Yessir! Payment info is in the first post. :)

Payment sent. :)

Hi there. Any chance you'd consider making a full label for the front instead of separate pieces? I've had Star Lord since the Hong Kong launch so I could provide you with exact measurements. I could even cut out the small cassette window myself if need be. I think it might look a little more uniform without the extra edges. Or if you wanted the actual piece I could send mine to you. Let me know, thanks.

Back