• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (UPDATE P.12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (PLEASE CHECK FIRST P

forgot to say I got mine.... Thanks Hunter.

I guess most of us are waiting for our figures from Sideshow :lol

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (PLEASE CHECK FIRST P

forgot to say I got mine.... Thanks Hunter.

I guess most of us are waiting for our figures from Sideshow :lol

A couple of more weeks my friend, is Starboost is out, Star-Lord is right behind him :lol

Waiting on mine now too!

FullMetal, I might do that. I'm waiting on mine now. Obviously it'd be better that way, it's just going to depend on what people think of this one/how they look. I don't want to screw over all of the folks who already bought one.

I'm interested if you do another run

Just received mine today, thanks! :) I also ordered my figure from Sideshow, so I won't have it for a little while.

I'm getting my figure in a few days. Once I have it, I will apply the decals and take some pictures.

Looking into it. We're headed to a con this weekend to sell stuff, so hopefully that can start up next week.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (PLEASE CHECK FIR...

Hey hunter, i don't think I ever got mine... Do you have any tracking info?

n617GAl.png

There she is, very fast application because I was excited. (I didn't seal them or anything)

As I said, there are two colors, the purple which is close to what the walkman came (which is inaccurate) and a movie accurate blue for those that are going to repaint it.

Alright folks, just a heads up. I'm going to be tweaking the "purple" part (purple is included to match the factory walkman that came with the figure, and the blue is for those who want to repaint it to be movie accurate.) I think the initial purple I included could be better, so I'll be making it a bit darker to match the factory walkman. Now I'm sure there are some of you who would rather have that than the original, and I'm sure there are those that don't really care so here's what I'm thinking. If you cover postage (1 in the US 2 int'l), I'll send you the new set.

Additionally, I'm going to make a 1/6 version of the Guardians 2008 #1 issue for 5 dollars or so. If you buy that and you had bought the original decal set, I'll include the new set for free as well.

Last edited:
Back