HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

There's no way HT will do under 500 knowing that people will purchase it no matter what. It's ridiculous, but like a-dev said, they can get away with it!

They should include a 1:4 Scale The Bat to go with it. :lol :lol ;)

I don't think it will be $500. They won't charge more than Enterbay when they are the 1/4 leaders at the moment. The price will up after their first release (this) imo.

If HT's show their 1/4 joker. It would potentially make me hold out on the enterbay release. If they don't tho, then enterbay will get my money by default (assuming it isnt complete horse s__t)

If HT's show their 1/4 joker. It would potentially make me hold out on the enterbay release. If they don't tho, then enterbay will get my money by default (assuming it isnt complete horse s__t)

Pretty sure HT only has the TDKR planned for now in their 1:4 scale.

Hot Toys aren't making a 1/4 Joker.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

TDKR only. :lecture

Ah, that's made that decision easier then...lol.

I dont know what I was expecting but a 1/4 scale version of the DX12 doesn't really do anything for me, we'll find out Friday but unless the quality is on another level to the 1/6 scale version I reckon this'll be an reluctant pass.

At least with EB's you're getting a different companies take on a different version of the character, cant help but feel it would of been more worthwhile for Hot Toys to concentrate on their Terminator 1/4 collectables right now and move onto Batman in a year or so :dunno

unexpected news! here I am, following EBs goings on for the last few months...and out of left-field, HT announce this?! I much prefer the armoured look, so they've got my money now. I really do hope, they release Catwoman and Bane in this scale. I also thought, they announced T1, Batman Returns, all the Predators and the Avengers in this scale? I'm sure HT have been working on several licenses with their new 1/4 team.

unexpected news! here I am, following EBs goings on for the last few months...and out of left-field, HT announce this?! I much prefer the armoured look, so they've got my money now. I really do hope, they release Catwoman and Bane in this scale. I also thought, they announced T1, Batman Returns, all the Predators and the Avengers in this scale? I'm sure HT have been working on several licenses with their new 1/4 team.

A 1/4 Scale Bane would be mine. Then HT has my permission to die.

A 1/4 Scale Bane would be mine. Then HT has my permission to die.

A 1/4 Bane is the figure we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

Hope this won't come out for a while -- because I plan on buying it. The TDK/TDKR suit really isn't my favorite (I prefer the OC), but only because the 1/6 figures we've gotten so far look awkward with that design. I've brought this up before: how the military-inspired/high-tech/padded look implies sleekness, yet the figures look stiff because of all that elaborate gear packed onto a small 12" frame. In 1/4 scale however, there will be enough room to work with and the issue will be a thing of the past.

They need to include this mouth piece.

original-29.jpg

Not yet...

That will be with version 2.0 :wink1:

I'd probably go TDKR Hot Toys version over Enterbay.

Looking forward to this one.

Very excited- total surprise- probably not released till next summer..or sooner?

This is HT's answer to EB.

Very excited- total surprise- probably not released till next summer..or sooner?

This is HT's answer to EB.

Because there apparently has to be an answer to everything.

After seeing TDKR, this will be the Batman for me. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back