HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Wow! HT is out to impress. The stand and what we can see of the figure looks amazing.

I really do wish that I collected 1/4 scale figures, but I have to draw the line somewhere! Have to stick to the 1/6th. Anyway, HT will get my money from the 1/6th scale offerrings and "The BAT"

Interesting, just subscribing...

Looks identical to the 1/6.

Into it. A little confused over Bane's mask though - I'm assuming it's
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't look too much into it. I think it's just a little bit of "artistic expression" thrown in there.

:exactly:

can't really tell if the boot is separated like DX12

Boot looks like all one piece. About the only thing that looks different.

This is going to look amazing(hopefully) honestly, I need to see the price before I preorder.

eh... way to expensive for me. I'll stick 1/6, looks cool though.

8062_10150952596847344_586667039_n.jpg

Wow... :panic:

love the base! with the Bane mask already sculpted, I wonder/hope that it indicates a 1/4 Bane! :panic:

EB's 1/4 is nice, but I hope they do a TDKRS's version. The TDK is detailed, but that version of the suit is not worth $ 400 plus dollars. :slap

Kudo's for HT's for passing on that version and going straight to the better version of the suit in TDKRS for a 1/4 scale. :clap

One piece as long as it has articulation (which this does).

I zoomed in on the picture, and it does look like the DX 12's boot. I may be wrong, but it looks like its 2-pieces.

Damn. Looks really solid so far.

Kinda wish there was a Bane mask with the 1/6 version.

SnakeDoc

EB's 1/4 is nice, but I hope they do a TDKRS's version. The TDK is detailed, but that version of the suit is not worth $ 400 plus dollars. :slap

Kudo's for HT's for passing on that version and going straight to the better version of the suit in TDKRS for a 1/4 scale. :clap

The TDK and TDKR Suit are the same. The one that EB just showed is the begins Suit but is still under the TDK license b/c that suit appears at the beginning of TDK. EB can't do TDKR b/c from what I heard (possibly from void?) is that HT has the exclusive rights to the TDKR license for 1/6 and 1/4.

with that said, EB can still do the TDK suit in 1/4 and possibly pack it out like the DX

for a few reasons, I'm gonna keep my collection strictly 1:6 but will enjoy watching this come together. Should make an outstanding display :thud:
Not a huge fan of Bane's mask on the stand though...looks undersized and just seems odd to me since
Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back