Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Big guy on a bike
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's him with his back to us. In the video, you can see the BD version and the T-1000 also on display.
1000029747.jpg

1000029748.jpg

Wow, so this is happening! Begun the Terminator Wars have...

HT really needs to bring their A game for me to get this, though.
While the DX10 is the most outdated figure in my collection, I don't want to buy a "5% incremental improvement" figure. I want something next level.

I'm really hoping this has much improved proportions - overall silhouette and that damn neck - and a better likeness. If he doesn't have the Arnie neck, I might just have to wait for the illusionary InArt version (that might never happen).

As expected from the BD version. I imagine it’ll be a reuse of the same sculpt or the one Yixie posted on their Instagram page. Looking forward to this one more than the BD. Hope they go all out and include the ripped off Endo arm as well with a silicone body.

Wow, so this is happening! Begun the Terminator Wars have...

HT really needs to bring their A game for me to get this, though.
While the DX10 is the most outdated figure in my collection, I don't want to buy a "5% incremental improvement" figure. I want something next level.

I'm really hoping this has much improved proportions - overall silhouette and that damn neck - and a better likeness. If he doesn't have the Arnie neck, I might just have to wait for the illusionary InArt version (that might never happen).

Looks like chubby T2 in that zoomed in image.
My excitement is somewhat dampened because, since they've been produced concurrently with eachother, I would suspect this clean sculpt will just be the BD sculpt without the BD. I already know what that looks like thanks to Badmuthadude and it falls short of what I would have hoped for 10 years after DX13. It actually repeats my biggest peeves with the DX13 sculpts with a wide face, incorrect hairline and an overly tight and rounded silhouette to the hair.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Marvel and Star Wars wells have run dry in 2024.
I wouldn't say that. They've got a comic Venom and a Savage Opress that fans are losing their minds over.

I'm just happy to see Hot Toys diversify again. All these properties on the table, old and new, makes one feel like anything is possible again. Much more exciting than knowing they'll only explore three licenses for the next several years.

My excitement is somewhat dampened because, since they've been produced concurrently with eachother, I would suspect this clean sculpt will just be the BD sculpt without the BD. I already know what that looks like thanks to Badmuthadude and it falls short of what I would have hoped for 10 years after DX13. It actually repeats my biggest peeves with the DX13 sculpts with a wide face, incorrect hairline and an overly tight and rounded silhouette to the hair.

Yep, the will re-use the BD sculpt. I am okay with it, but I do wish for more of an upgrade as others have said.

What could they add though is the real question? Better body and...

Back