Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really pushed about endoskeleton figures.

I prefer human likenesses.
An Endo is pretty easy compared to the intricacy of the human face. Cant wait to see how this Galleria Termy looks with the sunglasses removed.
I wonder if HT will make a 1/6 Fatboy? Such an iconic vehicle from T2.

It’s like every dozen years or so I’m fully focused on getting 1/6 figures from a movie 30+ years ago😄 terminators and predators are must haves for me, iron man and some Star Wars is cool, but not quite like seeing a well done T-800 on the shelf. A proper scaled Fatboy would be the icing! But really it’s about time hot toys or any other company came out with a decent Kyle Reese..! And I’d like a dr Silberman too😆

It’ll for sure get put up for PO, but RSVP’ed.

A must have representation is coming home. I’m already looking at 1/6 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy bike scale models for this. I wish they’d make John Connor.

3E320591-56EA-4C6E-B62D-5568BB43A437.jpeg

It’ll for sure get put up for PO, but RSVP’ed.

A must have representation is coming home. I’m already looking at 1/6 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy bike scale models for this. I wish they’d make John Connor.

View attachment 730336
There’s a couple 3rd party John Connors out there.

One is superior to the other, I must of bought them about a decade ago.

Hi all, so at this time with what we know, is this one will be an Mms117 2.0 or we can hope to an dx10 2.0 ?

deep down there is a little something that attracts me more towards the BD version...😉
The sheer amount of detail,
the endoskeleton hanging out of his left arm is too cool to look at.

Plus nothing screams Terminator than a leather jacket riddled with bullet holes and it comes with two, though I agree about the comment of wanting a second pair of cleaner biker pants for Cyberdyne scene.

The sheer amount of detail,
the endoskeleton hanging out of his left arm is too cool to look at.

Plus nothing screams Terminator than a leather jacket riddled with bullet holes and it comes with two, though I agree about the comment of wanting a second pair of cleaner biker pants for Cyberdyne scene.
I think you've finished convincing me ! 😂

Man, I'm so hyped, the Galleria scene is so freaking amazing, really love this, however I wish they would make a diorama with roses with this release. It's a no brainer man, cmon what the hell.

Also, as much as I'm hyped for this, from the pictures we have and the images shared before, the shape of the head looks off for me, way too compressed(idk the right word now)? Arnold has a longer head and more pronounced features, for me it looks like someone whos a doppelganger of Arnold. I know many are hyped by this, so am I, I just wish I was going to be blown away by this, freakin love T2 too much.

Gonna use the pictures @HyperDrive shared, of course different angle...
1728310009679.png

Gonna for sure buy it, I just wanted T2 figures so much. Does anyone have pictures from more angles?

Man, I'm so hyped, the Galleria scene is so freaking amazing, really love this, however I wish they would make a diorama with roses with this release. It's a no brainer man, cmon what the hell.

Also, as much as I'm hyped for this, from the pictures we have and the images shared before, the shape of the head looks off for me, way too compressed(idk the right word now)? Arnold has a longer head and more pronounced features, for me it looks like someone whos a doppelganger of Arnold. I know many are hyped by this, so am I, I just wish I was going to be blown away by this, freakin love T2 too much.

Gonna use the pictures @HyperDrive shared, of course different angle...
View attachment 731184

Gonna for sure buy it, I just wanted T2 figures so much. Does anyone have pictures from more angles?

you mean that if you had to choose between the clean and the bd version, you would take the clean one without hesitation?...
otherwise, is it for the clean version that you find the shape of the face is not good?

Last edited:
you mean that if you had to choose between the clean and the bd version, you would take the clean one without hesitation?...
otherwise, is it for the clean version that you find the shape of the face is not good?
Yes, the clean version sculpt ( from this angle ) looks off. I just wish we had more front facing pictures so we can compare, we're stuck here until hot toys drops the figure for PO. Also, the BD sculpt ( the one with the endo eye showing ) looks really great for Arnies facial features though it's not KP Studio level unfortunately.

If I would choose between one, I would go with the Galleria because I just absolutely love that scene BUT again, will decide when we see more pics.

Yes, the clean version sculpt ( from this angle ) looks off. I just wish we had more front facing pictures so we can compare, we're stuck here until hot toys drops the figure for PO. Also, the BD sculpt ( the one with the endo eye showing ) looks really great for Arnies facial features though it's not KP Studio level unfortunately.

If I would choose between one, I would go with the Galleria because I just absolutely love that scene BUT again, will decide when we see more pics.
This is the sculpt, we’ll see real photos of it without glasses soon. I feel the likeness is really good but renders only offer so much, I’m hoping for JC Hong painted prototype pics of it personally.

This is what we’re looking at for the BD version, much better than the Hot Toys promotional photos. I really want to see someone give it rooted hair and a proper chrome finish to the metal.

IMG_4785.jpeg

IMG_4786.jpeg

IMG_4787.jpeg

Last edited:
Back