Hot Toys The Batman modifications & OT Customs collars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the OSK Collar compared to OT Customs? I have the OT one and it looks good, but wanted to know if the OSK looked even better.

I ordered the Art15 and it never arrived. Got caught in shipping limbo and he just kept telling me it would get there. That was in March and I had to file a PayPal claim for a refund. I felt like his looked awesome, but frustrating he just didn't send another one when it was clearly lost in the mail.

Does anyone have the OSK Collar compared to OT Customs? I have the OT one and it looks good, but wanted to know if the OSK looked even better.

I ordered the Art15 and it never arrived. Got caught in shipping limbo and he just kept telling me it would get there. That was in March and I had to file a PayPal claim for a refund. I felt like his looked awesome, but frustrating he just didn't send another one when it was clearly lost in the mail.
Got lucky with mine. Heard he's not great to work with as he mainly has to be called out to do anything. Whatever the reason I'm sure OSK version works better. It's almost the same as Art15 and so is Jaxon but can't tell unless I had it in hand.

Got lucky with mine. Heard he's not great to work with as he mainly has to be called out to do anything. Whatever the reason I'm sure OSK version works better. It's almost the same as Art15 and so is Jaxon but can't tell unless I had it in hand.
Thanks! I ordered the OSK/Jaxon version. I liked how it was soft rubber. OT you can soften like Art15 but it doesn’t stay that way.

Back