Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't help myself, and got a second clone over the Black Friday weekend. I'm losing track of all the TFA troops...

Hey Momaw, you got Invisibles and Doom Patrol Omnis, nice! I've been holding off for Hot Toys, mind you I have the trades and keep thinking I should get new stuff rather than upgrade. It bugs me all the time coz they are like my favourite reads!

Love me some Morrison. If I was going to upgrade Invisibles from the trades I'd get the 4 Deluxe volumes. Much easier to read. Personally, for favourites, I like quailty versions. You know you love it and will reread it. New stuff often just disappoints in comparison and you end up wishing you'd spent the money on a better version of what you already love. Kinda like with these figures. Get into the hype for the new stuff (e.g. Prequel figs when those movies were coming out) and neglect the old (e.g. OT) only to wish you'd stuck with the OT.

Agreed, omni's are way too big, I liked the oversized Daredevil/Punisher/Walking Dead sizes before they went Omni, perfect sizes. I have upgraded a couple other favourites, Promethea, X-Statix & All Star Superman have been upgraded from their trades.

Love the figure, but the articulation is VERY limiting. Great design.

image.jpg

Just got mine in Monday. Loving this figure, as many have already said the articulation is limited but overall love this figure!!!

Just got mine. Articulation is limited, but from what I've read, the articulation of the actual costume is pretty horrible too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449115756.259976.jpg

Really happy with mine. I need my Snowtrooper and Kylo to finish my shelf though.

I am going to try this figure since my online guy has them available...before I order any cases...I hope that he is better in person than some of the online reviews...

I'm thinking about cancel this one and get officer instead or two pack with officer. I can't decide.

Back