Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it and I love!!!! Design has really grown on me.

HrmMMs1.jpg

pLH99cd.jpg

It's funny, that's the same pose I have mine in and it seems to be one of the few you can achieve with this figure. That undersuit really does restrict articulation.

It's funny, that's the same pose I have mine in and it seems to be one of the few you can achieve with this figure. That undersuit really does restrict articulation.

The good news is, that's the same position you see troopers in most of the time anyways.

Got this last week. I like it despite the restricted articulation.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449921929.774251.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449921947.416967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449921957.650983.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449921967.569144.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449921976.286886.jpg

It really is a nice progression from the OT. Hats off to JJ and Co. Really nice design.

Great pics guys!

It really is a nice progression from the OT. Hats off to JJ and Co. Really nice design.

Great pics guys!

I have the OT Stormtrooper next to the FO Stormtrooper and she asked what I liked better. I told her I liked the bulkier body of the FO and the helmet of the OT. She likes everything about the FO better.

Has anyone else noticed some white on the elbow rubber from the gauntlets? Not overly worried about it but mine was like that out of the box. Can be covered with the gauntlet but it's definitely strange. Guess I could always take a black sharpie or something to it.

Anyone in the UK who have ordered through Collectibles Direct check your inboxes as In Stock emails have been going out for payment.

Just how bad is the articulation?
I was kinda warming to the design, but if it's just going to stand there, I might as well just stick to the Black Series...
And save quite a lot of money in the process.

I was kinda warming to the design, but if it's just going to stand there, I might as well just stick to the Black Series...

Yeah, if you enjoy the black series articulation, stay far away from these. Lucky for me, I'm a museum pose kinda guy:lol

Yeah, if you enjoy the black series articulation, stay far away from these. Lucky for me, I'm a museum pose kinda guy:lol

Uh-oh. I thought the Black Series articulation was sort of ho-hum. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Articulation is close to zero. It's a fight to get two hands on his Blaster.

I got my trooper tonight but I'm waiting to open it until after I see the movie (which ill be heading out to shortly) so that my hype will be at maximum when I finally reveal the sucker to myself! Assuming that happens...

Back