Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....THIS! Would be so awesome... But no way in hell Disney kills off a modern day Disney Princess. That is what makes Rey such a miserable Star Wars character. She has to be near infallible with no hero's journey of her own, no learning curve, no real failures and she sure as hell can't be rescued by anyone... let a lone a male character.

Or we find out snoke is really jar jar binks who has unsuccessfully tried to graft a human face to his gungan head and is the supreme Sith Lord. Imagine jar jar with a saber....just try...I double dog dare you!

Or we find out snoke is really jar jar binks who has unsuccessfully tried to graft a human face to his gungan head and is the supreme Sith Lord. Imagine jar jar with a saber....just try...I double dog dare you!

jl53yj7j32cy.jpg

He already has the Sith eyes! Give him some fangs, pale skin, dark robe, red double blades lightsaber, it's all over.

The coolest ending would be kylo killing rey, and Luke coming out of retirement and seeking revenge in part 9. Or, we find out luke is the bad guy and snoke and kylo are actually the good side. I prefer the 1st scenario. The 2nd could work though it's not likely.

If Rey lives though, it sets up an episode 10, and honestly how many times can we go to this well?

Regardless of what happens, I refuse to believe that we're not going to see Luke power up his green lightsaber again and that RotJ was the last we'll ever see of it. Being that he apparently is jaded at the moment for whatever reason, perhaps he has his green lightsaber stored away somewhere, trying to disconnect and detach himself from his Jedi days. However, perhaps something does happen that makes Luke realize that even after 30+ years, he is still truly indeed "The Last Jedi" as Yoda had told him years before, and he retrieves his green lightsaber at the end of the film.

Yeah I know the rumor originally was that Luke would only be relying on his force powers in this movie, but Johnson seems like too much of a fan and I can't imagine him being able to resist showing him in action with a lightsaber again.

Regardless of what happens, I refuse to believe that we're not going to see Luke power up his green lightsaber again and that RotJ was the last we'll ever see of it. Being that he apparently is jaded at the moment for whatever reason, perhaps he has his green lightsaber stored away somewhere, trying to disconnect and detach himself from his Jedi days. However, perhaps something does happen that makes Luke realize that even after 30+ years, he is still truly indeed "The Last Jedi" as Yoda had told him years before, and he retrieves his green lightsaber at the end of the film.
All I really want, is more explanation of the force. Its almost totally absent from the prequels and ROTJ. If they cover that, maybe the lightsaber making which now has to involve kyber crystals because of rogue one, I'll be totally happy. Really, you only have luke running, doing flips, and levitating rocks to explain the force. I know they can't get too in depth because hey, it's fake, but if there is anything, especially contrasted with kylo rens training, I think that would make me happy.

Listen when wise, old Master Yoda speaks. :lol

Yoda was the worst teacher ever, think about it, his apprentice becomes one of the fallen. One of the very first things he should tell luke is to not throw his saber away when standing in front of the emporer, he NEVER mentions the emporer lightning ability. That would be my very first lesson! 'Hey man, when you get Vader on the ropes and the emporer is standing in front of you, that's not the time to throw your sword away man! Dude can shoot LIGHTNING out of his FINGERS man!'

All I really want, is more explanation of the force. Its almost totally absent from the prequels and ROTJ. If they cover that, maybe the lightsaber making which now has to involve kyber crystals because of rogue one, I'll be totally happy. Really, you only have luke running, doing flips, and levitating rocks to explain the force. I know they can't get too in depth because hey, it's fake, but if there is anything, especially contrasted with kylo rens training, I think that would make me happy.

Final episodes in Clone Wars have pretty revealed much about the Force and Midi-chlorians when Yoda feeling was blinded by Dark side power, guided by spiritual Qui-Gon Jinn to seek guidance in Dagobah which led to his advaneture deeply to understand the Force connection to help overcome his own dark tempatation and the Sith. Of course most of people here tend to ignore the Clone Wars as it is "cartoon" for them.

One more thing, you're expecting Disney to fully explain about the Force in the Sequel while Lucas - the creator himself has already left ? I doubt if they ever understand what the hell is the Force is judging from TFA and Rebels performance :)

Final episodes in Clone Wars have pretty revealed much about the Force and Midi-chlorians when Yoda feeling was blinded by Dark side power, guided by spiritual Qui-Gon Jinn to seek guidance in Dagobah which led to his advaneture deeply to understand the Force connection to help overcome his own dark tempatation and the Sith. Of course most of people here tend to ignore the Clone Wars as it is "cartoon" for them.

One more thing, you're expecting Disney to fully explain about the Force in the Sequel while Lucas - the creator himself has already left ? I doubt if they ever understand what the hell is the Force is judging from TFA and Rebels performance :)

:goodpost:

The Clone Wars was severely under appreciated and is one of the reasons that era of SW is so rich with great stories. They go into great depth about the force with Mortis, The Father/Sister/Brother, and what you mentioned about Yoda and his training. Fans should really give it a chance. It provides great depth to the saga. I can't imagine only watching the movies and thinking that's it.

:goodpost:

The Clone Wars was severely under appreciated and is one of the reasons that era of SW is so rich with great stories. They go into great depth about the force with Mortis, The Father/Sister/Brother, and what you mentioned about Yoda and his training. Fans should really give it a chance. It provides great depth to the saga. I can't imagine only watching the movies and thinking that's it.
Not to mention it entirely redeemed Anakin's characterization and brought life to so many clones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Not to mention it entirely redeemed Anakin's characterization and brought life to so many clones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

While I agree, I would say the film does a decent job (considering the time limits of a film) in demonstrating his positive qualities prior to his fall. He's loyal, caring to a fault, courageous, and brave. The show just really nails these points home, making his fall all the more tragic.

Man, this figure looks like crap. I'm really surprised. I can't help but think it's a REALLY rough prototype. Guess we'll see in the coming months.

I will only buy it if they change the sculpt, and make it look less like a doll and a hobbit.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back