1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode III ROTS - Kit Fisto Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akshully Kit is kind of considered... hot. In his own way, of course. Not my art.

I would not say no to shirtless Kit OR shirtless Maul in my collection.

View attachment 714895
To be fair, Tumblr considers most things hot.

Kit does have his charm, though. I lose myself in those eyes. My keys as well.

Although Kit Fisto is essentially a no-namer in the grand scheme of things, but as a Prequels fanboy, I feel I need this guy in the collection. He’s incredibly nostalgic to me and it’d harken back to when I was a kid playing with the 3.75” toys.

I hope they make more Jedi at some point, with Aayla Secura being my next preferred choice.

Although Kit Fisto is essentially a no-namer in the grand scheme of things, but as a Prequels fanboy, I feel I need this guy in the collection. He’s incredibly nostalgic to me and it’d harken back to when I was a kid playing with the 3.75” toys.

I hope they make more Jedi at some point, with Aayla Secura being my next preferred choice.
Yes, certainly need Aayla Secura. I would like as many PT Jedi as possible.

Plus they made him a badass in Clone Wars

Haven't bought a Sideshow figure since Darth Maul. Are loose joints still a thing there?
Little fella has been standing in my Detolf for about a decade so if they are loose, A) I can't tell and B) I'm not touching him to find out! :) I don't recall loose joints on their figures in that timeframe. Feels like that came a bit later...

Back