1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if we expect too much. We hope for too much is maybe the more correct word? HT rarely actually delivers what many people would call sculpting perfection. Better than most most of the time but hardly ever perfect.

Was it fair of us to expect HT to provide a clean vest and clean jacket, a bandaged arm and hand? Well, every other T-800 they've put out has pretty much covered all possibilities with HT showing a good memory and observation for movie scenes and what people are likely to want to recreate with their figures - this is the first T-800 release that skips over a segment of the film - eye surgery up to and including ''I'll be back'' and actually prevents us from creating those scenes. Even the compromise of reversing the vest is now not possible unless that blood all over the back can be 'washed out' So I'd say it was fair to 'expect' in this regard because of their own previous standards, maybe ill-advised to hope though....because, well, they let us down there.

Including these likely would've bumped up the price to around $300. Did HT not think these would sell, or at least sell at a decent clip, at that price?

I LOVE IT -- what a tribute to this figure!

Everyone MUST watch this. Thanks para, it's badass.

I'm glad you like the pics guys. I always enjoy photographing Terminator. Here's the video to go with them, which was also fun to put together. Love the soundtrack.

Pretty big dude at the time.

NLrFC8Y.jpg

Body building is disgusting looking, rotten body. Looks fine in Terminator but before that it's horrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body building is disgusting looking, rotten body. Looks fine in Terminator but before that it's horrid.

:lol I was just gonna say something similar. He looks comical before Terminator, ridiculous. Arnie got better looking the smaller he got. :lol

:lol I was just gonna say something similar. He looks comical before Terminator, ridiculous. Arnie got better looking the smaller he got. :lol

I don't mind if a guy wants to be built but when it's looking like some DC Marvel drawing with veins and steroid blowing up everything and bigger **** than a woman that where I say good luck haha

I don't mind if a guy wants to be built but when it's looking like some DC Marvel drawing with veins and steroid blowing up everything and bigger **** than a woman that where I say good luck haha

T!TS^

In the 2000's it is (disgusting) because bodybuilders focus more on volume/mass and look like pregnant women, but back in the 70's those guys had great physiques. Big arms, chest, and a small waist. Great overall symmetry.

bcee3222e7750f8d233b175f2e8823c6.jpg

Put on my name is earl and he's helping a guy with body building, what are the odds.

That's true, but what a lot of people don't know is that Arnold used steroids in all movies that he needed to be topless in. Conan, Terminator, Commando, Raw Deal, etc...

That's true, but what a lot of people don't know is that Arnold used steroids in all movies that he needed to be topless in. Conan, Terminator, Commando, Raw Deal, etc...

What?!! You mean he was lying his a** off in the 80's when he said he had stopped using steroids, and he was telling kids that it was foolish and bad for the body? I believed him :lol

Back