Hot Toys Ultimate Marvel Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all for X-Men figures from these films, especially Magneto or Mystique
buuuuut with MCU Mutants not too far away I doubt it will happen
You sure about that? Feige was handed this gift like 5 years ago and still doesn't seem to know what to do with it. May as well re-gift it back to Fox.

You sure about that? Feige was handed this gift like 5 years ago and still doesn't seem to know what to do with it. May as well re-gift it back to Fox.
I am not sure about anything in the MCU anymore. Perhaps that She Hulk scene with Feige been replaced by an AI was ironically the truth. Would explain so much :lol
Feige just chillin in Vault 31

IMG_4777.jpeg

I can’t believe we are now 2 weeks after the event was announced and all we’ve had for the month long celebrations is the Coca Cola iron man and wolverine. I mean don’t get me wrong I love wolverine but this isn’t exactly a ‘Month long marvel celebration’ to me anyway

Hopefully this week we start seeing some more although I suppose could be next week as the last week of the ‘month’

Well remember they also said this would be “the year if the bat” aswell. So I guess there logic is reveal one figure and count it as there “big event” uhhh I wish someone else had the license for marvel and dc

I can’t believe we are now 2 weeks after the event was announced and all we’ve had for the month long celebrations is the Coca Cola iron man and wolverine. I mean don’t get me wrong I love wolverine but this isn’t exactly a ‘Month long marvel celebration’ to me anyway

Hopefully this week we start seeing some more although I suppose could be next week as the last week of the ‘month’
Month long? I thought it was billed as the "Ultimate Marvel Summer" and technically summer didn't start until June 20th. Not that they'll live up to its billing regardless of when it starts and what they called it lol...

Month long? I thought it was billed as the "Ultimate Marvel Summer" and technically summer didn't start until June 20th. Not that they'll live up to its billing regardless of when it starts and what they called it lol...
On the Wolverine official post, they say ‘In honour of Marvel’s 85th anniversary, Hot Toys is launching a month long celebration to thrill fans and collectors’

I mean the post also says Wolverine is the first figure but the black and gold Iron Man was the day before under the 85th anniversary banner so there are inconsistencies all around.

In any case I need more reveals!!

A month long makes sense. Beginning a touch early, with Deadpool & Wolverine reveals, and finally culminating with whatever is revealed at Comic-Con.

Hoping to see Deadpool officially tomorrow, think there’s a good chance as;

- Wolverine was officially revealed on a Wednesday 3 weeks ago tomorrow
- The proto was seen at events last Friday so is ready
- Ultimate Marvel month has been pretty uninspiring for the past month and we are all bored

lol just like there "batman celabration"

I haven't trusted anything this company has said since like 2009.

Announced a Neytiri figure at the hieght of Avatar popularity only to never release it and pump out all these Iron men variants and release ONE Jake Sully in 2013 or something. Yea.

Back