Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think HT is going to make another WW anytime soon, so it seems like a missed opportunity not to have given her moving eyes.

On that note, I painted over her eyes in Photoshop to see what they would look like

wweyesforward.jpg

It's an odd choice, since this was supposed to be the definitive version that they pieced together from the previous ones, but I still think it's an incredible figure and one of the ones that catches my eye the most often in my collection.

I'm really glad I picked this up instead of waiting for InArt who had it on their "to-do" list though. Because at their current rate, it'll be at least 2027-2028 before it might reach collectors, and that's if they don't abandon it from their list.

I would love to see what they release, because I think they're one of the best on the market right now, but at the same time their release schedule is just growing and growing and I'm not getting any younger.

Back