How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Glad you quoted that Ski!

Got it right before the delete.

but... "I'm fast..."

predators1.jpg

Because she wears hats and likes guns? :huh

I suspect Cloud's coming in for a Thrifty beatdown...

My mum is coming up to 60, my dad in his middle 60s and their still waiting on a first grandchild....right now I, the third of their 4 sons, am their best hope. :eek: And I just can't see it happening anytime soon.

My mum is coming up to 60, my dad in his middle 60s and their still waiting on a first grandchild....right now I, the third of their 4 sons, am their best hope. :eek: And I just can't see it happening anytime soon.

Damn can't tell how upset I would be at my 4 boys, if I was in my mid 60's with NO grandkids. I'm not going to lie. I would be questioning my boys manhood by now...:(

Damn can't tell how upset I would be at my 4 boys, if I was in my mid 60's with NO grandkids. I'm not going to lie. I would be questioning my boys manhood by now...:(

I'm an only child. My parents are in their 60's. And I will never have kids.

Back