HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't want to glue. Don't do that. That's happened to me a few times. Don't do anything, and I will give a picture tutorial or something tonight on how to fix it.

Video uploading right now.

Last edited:
"No longer available"..

Well FOKAI_SNAKE.. guess you'll have to add some neon green paint to the hole and call that sucker the "Extra super special DAMAGED version". lol.. nah jp. I'm sure Elder Pred or someone else will help you out. Luckily I haven't encountered that prob yet.. good luck.

Okay, I gues I'm going to have and try a little longer to get my vid. up.

Well. What you do is take the screw from the shoulder part that's on the arm, and screw it back into the joint. That is after you've put the arm peice back into the hole in the body.

I'm still workin' on gettin' my vid to upload.

I'll get to makin' a photo tutorial for tomorrow morning. I can't out how to make a movie and upload it. Sorry.

Last edited:
couldn't find the screw at first. pulled the arm out and shook his body and out it came. Now i think i know what to do. i have to somehow pull that black part out from behind his chest far enough to attach and screw his arm back in. Does that sound right or is that just gonna break him beyond repair?

I found that the right arm on mine is kinda loose. wont hold the weight of the whip up. so this is what happens if you keep messing with it? looking forward to that vid, incase mine ever breaks. :D

Yeah, your right, but you want to unscrew the black part that is attatched to the arm, and trade one of the big screws there with the little screw that connects the joint. That way the arm will be screwed in better to the shoulder area.

Got it! :joy Put the arm back in and twisted it towards his back just far enough to expose the hole where i screw the joint back in to place. after i tighten the screw in, his arm seems to be more secure and not loose and jiggly like it was before. Worked out pretty well. THANKS FOR THE HELP ELDER!!!

Modified cannon Wolf & Wolf W & WO mask. Enjoy! :D
DSCI0186-2.jpg

DSCI0183.jpg

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
I got the vid up. Sorry for the delay.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-AWXJKwqPuY&hl=en"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-AWXJKwqPuY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back