HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've finally got a Sideshow Exlcusive Predator 1 coming to me. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know, if TD is still selling his Bios?

very nice dude, where did you get it from? ebay? you might wanna drop TD a pm and get those mask ordered :)

Does anyone have a full body shot of the Classic Predator from the new movie??? I can't find one and I'm working on a custom.

as far i can found only this photo bro

Predators2.jpg

hm, does Predators' predator look thicker/heavier in the torso area than the predator in Predator? lol all tongue twisters aside, serious question. the pic above makes his arms looks so small...

Classic looks cool in Predators, but hm...but he does look a little fat...heavier than any P1 out there. Makes my HT P1 a thinny guy haha...but doesn't matter, he rocks so hard, accurate or not.

Some of those shots are not flattering for CP. Especially that second pic from the top. He needs to hit the gym.

While it was cool to work the classic into the movie, it was bound not to look right because it wasn't KPH playing it and the original suit was built around his body.

I guess the "CP" in Predators has nothing to do with the "CP" in Predator right? Unless...hes like a son or grandson...I confess I have no idea how many years later Predators takes place after Predator.

They don't have anything to do with each other, it's just meant as an homage to the original design... and yeah, I agree with it just not looking right in those photos. It even seems like the suit is a different material than the original - I believe the first was an injection foam molded suit, this one looks like a straight up fan made latex bodysuit.

And I definetly couldn't tell at the theatre, but wow, the hi-res shots does show that the CP's entire chest is like flat...looks like a piece of paper almost. The pecs aren't even shaped?
Classic201.jpg

lol at the classic predator from predators
that movie needed more appreciation from its creators.
i felt a little bit like someone just butchered a perfectly good movie idea.

Back