HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the thing animate_internationals was really good at first with communication. I never had a problem, with him getting back to me. Now all I get is BS lies after I was told items were in stock and ready to ship on the 18th.
So he told me that he would ship my Joker this Tuesday..hopefully.... :banghead....

i just recievd my bb bats and joker from animate, im surprised you havent gotten it spoongirl, i remember we placed our orders on the same date more or less...i was more surprised to have recieved both my figures together, although i did email the guy about both my orders a couple of times, anyway they came trough.......good luck to you guys that are still waiting, i really hope you get the figs soon, they are really awesome and the wait is worth it!

I wonder why he sent tracking to some and not others. (he musta over sold and couldn't fulfill) Mine is in the USA now.

I wonder why he sent tracking to some and not others. (he musta over sold and couldn't fulfill) Mine is in the USA now.

I think thats exactly what happened. Oh well he saved me from getting into this line, I got enough crap on order anyway.:rotfl

I order the joker & batman on ebay (2 Sellers). The seller inform me that . Now HK had a show. All the new figures will hold intil 5/8 . After the show.

But animate internationals , they sent to me , and i had the figure already. I order at first of june.

now , just wait the other seller, sent the figures to me

How are you getting this information mate, are you talking to Noel directly from actionhq?

Bummer about the date though!

Actually I'm glad since I don't have the funds for the Joker yet :monkey4, I'm in the waiting boat for the Joker now but ActionHQ is really good I got my Batman Begins really quick. And they have great communication skills.

wow, tdk figures (or lack of) are really hurting his feedback!

:lol

I like this one:

Had to file paypal claim to get money back. Every email was a lie. Beware. Buyer: therealgambit ( 278) Aug-04-08 11:02

Reply by animate_internationals (Aug-04-08 11:42):
you req , i refund all to you, after refund , you left the ( - ) to me. How come

:duh

i just recievd my bb bats and joker from animate, im surprised you havent gotten it spoongirl, i remember we placed our orders on the same date more or less...i was more surprised to have recieved both my figures together, although i did email the guy about both my orders a couple of times, anyway they came trough.......good luck to you guys that are still waiting, i really hope you get the figs soon, they are really awesome and the wait is worth it!

The thing is I am out of town now, so that's why its imperative for me to have a tracking number. The last thing I want is for it to get shipped back to HK :rolleyes: The seller keeps pushing back my ship date..so I am not for sure if he has shipped it or not..who knows at this point.

First post:

I ordered a HT Batman TDK new costume from Animate_Int, but sent me a HT Joker. I will be sending it back (even as I will tell you this: It's just AMAZING, I would love to keep it). So if theres someone that has a figure lacking from Animate, who knows if it's not this one?

PS: amazing forum. I'm a big action figures fan and this is the first order from Hot Toys. Hope it's as goot as it looks...

First post:

I ordered a HT Batman TDK new costume from Animate_Int, but sent me a HT Joker. I will be sending it back (even as I will tell you this: It's just AMAZING, I would love to keep it). So if theres someone that has a figure lacking from Animate, who knows if it's not this one?

PS: amazing forum. I'm a big action figures fan and this is the first order from Hot Toys. Hope it's as goot as it looks...
Great this seller seems highly disorganized :rolleyes: I understand that mistakes happen, but it's important to keep communication going with the buyer to avoid all this confusion and disappointment. :mad: :monkey2 :banghead

I'll tell you one thing. In the box, this Joker looks a badass figure. I would LOVE to keep him. Pics dont do justice to him...

As for the disorganized, I doesnt bother me... yet! I'm not expecting the Batman Figure before September, so it´s cool. I will send him back tomorrow.

I'll tell you one thing. In the box, this Joker looks a badass figure. I would LOVE to keep him. Pics dont do justice to him...

As for the disorganized, I doesnt bother me... yet! I'm not expecting the Batman Figure before September, so it´s cool. I will send him back tomorrow.

you should keep him!!!! and get a batman somewhere else........if you were planning on getting a joker that is.

I'd just thought I'd chime in and say I'm also having problems with this animate int on ebay and getting my HT Joker and Batman figures. The thing that bothered me is that he repeatedly lies. I've finally told him if it doesn't ship by Wed. I will be giving him negative feedback and opening a paypal dispute. He seems to randomly shipout to people. I saw that someone who ordered after me already got their figure.

you know it.

and if the guy is giving people their money back, i think it's uncalled for to Neg him for it.

No way! Saying that he had it in stock and on hand and then repeatedly lying about it = negative feedback. If he doesn't want negative feedback then he should stop lying to people. I now have to figure out how to get this figure somewhere without paying an arm and leg.

Last edited:
Just got my Original Version Batman from Studio Sunny. Never got a tracking number but it arrived within 1.5 weeks. They're def. getting a huge positive rep from me. Great seller.:D

Back