HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Man these shots make me love mine even more !!!!

a few pics of mine..
DSC08121.jpg

DSC08137.jpg

DSC08148.jpg

DSC08140.jpg

Sweet ! I should have my Buddy Lee cape soon too, so I will try my hand at pics ! :)

...and the Medicom fans say the cowl looks nothing like it, you can see so much of it now.

Stunning.

I don't think anyone is saying it looks nothing like it.. its just off... and plus maulfan's pictures are indulged in darkness & shadows..

nothing against our pics sean :D :rock

nothing against our pics sean :D :rock

Not at all, I know people don't like my pics as far as seeing the details of the piece, but that's never been my thing, plenty of people take fully lit stuff that shows off all the details, my thing is to capture them with lighting and angles that are reminescent of the source material, which is why I think I have so much fun with Aliens and Predator and Batman, dark light, highlighting forms shots without full revelation :)

Not at all, I know people don't like my pics as far as seeing the details of the piece, but that's never been my thing, plenty of people take fully lit stuff that shows off all the details, my thing is to capture them with lighting and angles that are reminescent of the source material, which is why I think I have so much fun with Aliens and Predator and Batman, dark light, highlighting forms shots without full revelation :)

i agree !...I actually thought my pics were too bright I didn't want to post it..I like the way you take pics with just highlighting the figure..specially with a figure like Batman..maybe some tips on lighting ? :)

Rob

Alright...I think the Wayne head is officially stuck on...even blow drying it doesn't work!

Nice shots. Way to make the best of the Bruce Wayne head being stuck on!

Thanks man. I'll find a way to get it off...:lol

I actually like him with the Bruce head. I'm going to buy another cheap body and a suit just to display both.

I actually like him with the Bruce head. I'm going to buy another cheap body and a suit just to display both.
Yeah I was thinking of doing the same. I might be able to now that Sideshow has True Types up for preorder. Only thing that would keep me from doing so is the cost of good 1/6 scale suits.

Great pics, I wish I would have such a quality cam :monkey2

tdkjoker.png

tdkjoker4.png

tdkjoker3.png

tdkjoker2.png

as for now, without the cape. can't wait to get the buddy-lee cape :monkey3

Last edited:
Back