HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

hmm I can't find the perfect pose for him. It either looks like he's slouching or he's bending back.

Hi everyone!!! First post here...

First of all excuse me for my english (I'm spanish!!). I received today my TDK Bats and I just can say it's freaking AMAZING. It looks much better in person than it does in photos!!!. By the way, mine is 2nd batch, and I have to say there isn't beer belly at all. I had a lot of mods planned for my bats, but looking at it now, I think I'm gonna leave it just like it is... (maybe the neck mod, someday...). I have to THANK most of you for the help given with the cape attachments, the hand pegs... (I've been reading this post for a while, you see :lol). Here's my little contribution to the thread. Sorry for the quality, I just have a crappy cellphone so this is all I can offer. Love the pose and the lighting here... See you around!!!

Congrats Gorkas!

and...

:welcome:duff:bunnydanc Welcome to the Freak Show! :bunnydanc:duff:welcome

The only thing I'm scared of is the ankles. They seem a lot looser then my BR Joker...is everyone's like that? BR Joker is more stiff and the Batman is more loose.

The only thing I'm scared of is the ankles. They seem a lot looser then my BR Joker...is everyone's like that? BR Joker is more stiff and the Batman is more loose.

Nope, if anything I'd say the original suit was slightly stronger than v1 Joker body.

Where is a cheap place to still purchase this figure?

I was using that as a comparison. :) Meaning TDK figure has stronger ankles than both those figs.

Where is a cheap place to still purchase this figure?

There isn't one and there never was. But I'd say keep watch on the for sale forum here. Every now and then one pops up for between $150 and $180

Urban Collector still has him in stock. That is where I got mine last month.

I wouldn't call $175 cheap, but its about the best price you'll find for an "In Stock" one.

Just got mine from BBTS the day before yesterday. Have not had a chance to open it yet, but probably will this weekend. Looks wicked cool in the box.

I got the cowl off..now I have to get the other head on! It just won't go on! Does anyone know what to to? Thanks

Last edited:

Nonono wait a second fellas, I already got the Batman cowl off of the Batman. I'm trying to put the Bale head on but it just won't lock on for some reason.

Nonono wait a second fellas, I already got the Batman cowl off of the Batman. I'm trying to put the Bale head on but it just won't lock on for some reason.

Oh o.k. well then take the blow dryer directly to the bottom of the neck piece the sculpt is attached to and warm it up real good, this will soften the plastic alot. (The part with the hole) After that (40 secs) it should slide on without too much effort.

Back